Linguine Bolognese

Bolognese is one of my favorite dishes. I'm so glad I found time to make it this week for my family! I usually use Mario Batali's {RECIPE}. It is so rich and delicious! This recipe calls for milk and wine which is a little more than some other simpler recipes but it is so flavorful and creamy. I just love it. This is a great meal for busy moms like me. I can prep all my ingredients the day before if needed and then you simply throw it on a pot for an hour and a half and voila!!! You've got a beautiful meal!! 



Hanna

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

YUM! I am Trying this. Cant wait!

slommler said...

Oh yummmmmy!! I am drooling here and so hungry now!! Thanks a lot!! Ha!!
Beautiful shot by the way!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Shauna said...

I am new here! Would love if you come visit and follow me too! Have a beautiful day! :) Shauna

MishMish said...

Oh that looks sooo good! Is it lunch time yet?!?!?

Kristen said...

Looks delicious!! :) Thank you for following Curious Cora! I'm returning the favor!

Mrs. Tuna said...

As a recipe blogger, I'm always looking for good ones.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...