Welcome Yellow Bird

I am delighted to introduce you all to my lovely new sponsor Yellow Bird.
This gorgeous little shop has handmade aprons, cocktail napkins, and beautiful muslin produce bags just to name a few. 
The first thing that attrackted me to Yellow Bird were shop owner Sarah's gorgeous aprons! You all know how much I love to cook. I would love to own a couple of these handmade aprons. 
Take a peek at some of the lovely items you'll find at Yellow Bird

Here's a tiny snipit about shop owner Sarah,

"I am a stay at home mom of two beautiful children. I sell my aprons and cut flowers at our local farmer's market in the summer. In the winter I sew. We grow almost all of our own vegetables and raise chickens and laying hens for eggs."


Sarah also has a blog that you can keep up with {HERE} and a facebook page you can keep up with {HERE}.
Also I am super excited to announce that Sarah is offering bouffe e bambini readers a 10% discount on everything in her shop including already marked down sale items. 
Simply enter the code "Spring11" to take advantage of this great deal.
Thank you Sarah!!! 
Please help me show Sarah and her gorgeous little shop a very warm welcome and hop on over {THERE}
and take a look around!!!! I think you'll find something you like! 
Happy Shopping!! 


Hanna

8 comments:

b. lee said...

gorgeous prints! thanx for sharing!

christine donee said...

these are so fun and delightful!

xoxo
Christine
www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

All those bold prints are SO IN right now! I LOVE!!

stephanie said...

how beautiful! i love it.

melody-mae said...

love those amazing prints!

Karen said...

ooh how cute!

Stephanie in Suburbia said...

LOVE! Oooh my friend just started her own coffee shop and I will be purchasing some aprons soon!

Robyn Burke said...

almost-- mind you, almost, makes me wish I sewed... lovely pictures and such talent!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...