Family Outing

Saturday we managed to have a family picnic. It was so nice to have us all together. Honestly, we really don't go many places as a family yet. The babies are so close in age that it makes for A LOT of preparation for sometimes a VERY short trip. It's two sizes of diapers, snacks, blankets, extra clothing, a baby carrier, two car seats.....etc.......etc.......
I take both the babies to the grocery store almost everyday but I walk there and it is surprisingly MUCH easier than driving anywhere. 
So here I am at the park with my babies. These are the first pictures we have taken of me with the kids too. It's kind of sad that it took us this long to take any but we really rarely have time together. We certainly enjoy it when we get it!


Oh and guess what? I've lost 13 pounds so far! YIPEE!!! 47 more to go!!!!

My cardigan is my lovely sponsor's {EVYS TREE}. I told her I had to buy another one because I wear it almost everyday! I wasn't kidding!!!

14 comments:

Robyn Burke said...

Beautiful babies and beautiful mommy. It does take work and coordinating to pull off an outing with 2 wee ones. ( not sure I could do that anymore!!) Thanks for sharing.

Cara said...

Wow - these are beautiful photos. I love your clothes! Babies are so cute and gorgeous and you look very well.

B:Mod Designs said...

lovely photos!! keep up the good work...you look great!

Amy said...

Ahhh you are so beautiful and so are your babies! Thanks for the mention and I'm so glad you love the cardigan! :) xoxo

Hannah said...

Great pics darling! Motherhood agrees with you :)

Katie said...

I love that cardigan too! So cute! I meant to tell you a long time ago I love your new bangs! Makes me want to get some again!

Lindsay said...

You look gorgeous Hanna :) Such cute pics!

Mindie Hilton said...

Congrats and cute cardy.

Tiff said...

Love the cardigan and contests on the weight loss.. Send some motivation my way!! :)

slommler said...

What fabulous pictures! You all look so adorable!! Congrats on the weight loss!! That is super! And the cardigan is beautiful!!
Hugs
SueAnn

PoetessWug said...

You all look just great! Nice to be in the park for the day...I like the sweater too. :-]

Melissa said...

Loved your photos! Everyone looks so nice! =)
Take care,
Melissa

Jo-anne "Blossy" said...

Love your photos. You have a wonderful looking family :)

I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please go HERE to claim your award.

Dear Lillie said...

You look fabulous Hanna! And definitely don't look like you need to lose 47 more pounds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...