Handmade Gift Guide

It's SUNDAY!! That means another fabulous handmade gift guide from Moi. 


I'm excited to announce that shop owner Barbara is offering free shipping on everything in her gorgeous shop today only with the code "SPRINGSALE" 
Well, what are you waiting for? Hop on over {THERE}and snatch up something adorable like this 
 bunny hat 
 

This GORGEOUS hoodie from {EVYS TREE}. This is an extra special one because she only offered ONE size run and it's gone forever. I already ordered mine! YAY!! I think she still has a couple sizes left.

This ADORABLE easter big from {lillybelle Designs}

These ADORABLE little springtime shoes from {KathyDee's Cozy Toes}

These GORGEOUS cocktail napkins from {yellow bird}. Don't fret.....I will be having a giveaway in a couple weeks from this gorgoeus little shop! 

These GORGEOUS gloves from {happiknits}

This mint chip bark from {Nicole's homemade treats}

This ADORABLE spring bow from {Caroline G.}

This ADORABLE outfit from {lil blue boo}

This GORGEOUS bangle from {Cherry Creek Designs}

These GORGEOUS earrings from {Annali's Jewelry}
Want to win something from this shop? Enter my giveaway {HERE}

This GORGEOUS clutch from {beso handbags}

This GORGEOUS outfit from {Up To My Knees In Crafts}

This ADORABLE onesie/leg warmer set from {B:Mod Designs}

Happy Shopping Lovelies!!!



Hanna

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

SO many cute things! Hope your having a great weekend my friend!

Yankee Texan said...

SO many beautiful items! I can see I'm going to end up spending some money following you, but I am your newest follower nonetheless! Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to following you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...