Handmade Gift Guide

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far. Here is my weekly handmade gift guide! I hope oyu find something you love.


This gorgeous headband from Mrs. Darcy


This adorable onesie/leg warmer set from B:Mod Designs

This gorgeous bag from beso handbags

This jewelry set from DandLs DandLs

This amazing vanillar cream cookie and chocolate bark from Nicole's Homemade Treats

This gorgeous apron from Yellow Bird

This hat and diaper cover from Creative Dragonfly

This cute Easter bib from lillybelle Designs

These adorable little shoes from KathyDee's Cozy Toes

This gorgeous necklace from Annali's Jewelry

This GORGEOUS hoodie from Evy's Tree


4 comments:

Brittany said...

Oooh what a great selection! Thanks for sharing!

melody-mae said...

oh my...of course the vanilla creme cookie dessert really got me!!!! Yum

Lindsay said...

I ADORE that headband. I need one :)

slommler said...

Wooooot! Love that necklace!! All the items are so beatiful!! The baby hat and diaper cover is so adorable!!! Thanks for posting these wonderfu items!
Hugs
SueAnn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...