Welcome Mrs. Darcy


Today I have the great pleasure to introduce or re-introduce you to one of my all time favorite Etsy shops; meet Mrs. Darcy

Shop owner Monica is the just about the sweetest thing you'd ever meet and she creates the most gorgeous creations. You will find handmade headbands, brooches, corsages and even a few wedding veils. 
I own quiet a few of her her rosette headbands and I love them. I wear them all the time. They dress up any outfit in a flash.
I am dying to get one of her brooches too. I love the ones from the Secret Garden Collection! 
Take a peek at some of her gorgeous creations. 


Please help me show Monica and her shop Mrs. Darcy a very warm welcome and hop on over there and see what you can feast your eyes on. 
You can also find Mrs. Darcy on {FACEBOOK}

Happy Shopping Lovelies!!!




Hanna

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What fun stuff for Spring! I am off to check her out :) Thanks for introducing us Hanna!

Michelle said...

Love the purple one and the black & white polka dot one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...