Baking Rosemary Bread in pots

You all know I am obsessed with anything miniature right? Well I recently had several ideas for cooking in  miniature clay pots so I went to our local Spanish market and bought 6 miniature cazuela pots. These are great because they are made for heat conduction and cooking but you can just as easliy use minature clay pots for planting too. If you want to purchase some like mine, you can find them {HERE}
Anyway, I thought baking individual breads in these little pots would be so adoable.
Perfect for a dinner party!!! Can you imagine serving each guest their very own bread? I just love that idea! The recipe I used for this Rosemary bread can be found {HERE}


Dish towels can be found {HERE}



Hanna

9 comments:

stephanie said...

ok first off i love that you have a "spanish market" where you live. thats lovely. and second that is the cutest idea ever! and looks delicious!!!

Lindsay said...

Bread is my weakness :/

Hanna said...

Oh that looks so good & the pots are such a great presentation!!

Stacie said...

Very cute!

Tiff said...

Hannah, Awesome idea! Totally stealing!! Hope you don't mind too much! I may go ahead and steal it for Mother's Day! :)

Keenly Kristin said...

This looks delightful...can't think of a word that describes it better!

Kristin :)
P.S. Yes, I love the towels, too!

mienkintoshfairie said...

This is so cute, what a great idea ^_^

Kathy said...

These look yummy. I can't wait to try it and see if mine turn out as nice.

Merut said...

These are so cute! I love the idea. However, if I was there, I'm not sure I'd be a fan of the portion control, because I'm sure these are so good I'd want more than just one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...