Chicken Tikka Masala

Chicken Tika Masala is one of my all time favorite chicken dishes. It is so rish and flavorful. I was intimidated to try and make it myslef. We always order this out from our local Indian restaurant. But I decided to give it a try and it actually turned out better!! My husband was so impressed. He couldn't believe it! I used {THIS RECIPE}. I used buttermilk to marinate the chicken because that's what I had on hand and I also didn't grill the chicken. I simply cooked it in a frying pan and then added it to the sauce. It was divine! In fact I've made it about 3 times since then. You'll love this. I promise!

Hanna

7 comments:

Melynda said...

That dish looks fresh and delicious, heading to the link to see the recipe. I need to find more delicious chicken recipes, thanks.

Mama Ash said...

Love, love, love Indian food!

K said...

Awesome! This is on my "To be tackled next" recipe list, and I was in need of a recipe. It looks delish, and now I'm wondering if I can talk the kiddo into Indian for lunch. Hmm.

I'm begging you to come link up to my recipe contest/linky. Please!

http://www.bigklittlea.com/2011/05/concours-dcuisine-may-edition.html

~K

Lindsay said...

Looks delicious! I've been in serious need of some new chicken recipes. Thanks for sharing!

Kendra said...

Looks delicious Hanna. Did you ever try the Naan recipe?

Lindsay said...

DELICIOUS! Happy Mothers Day hanna :)

Aundraya said...

Hey Hanna,

Tried this recipe....mmmmm, delicious. Thanks so much for sharing! I am a big fan of your blog. AR :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...