Cookie Pops

I just thought I'd share thois really easy and fast idea with you. I'm sorry I didn't take photos all along so this could be more of a tutuorial but I was in a rush this day and just needed to get them done but they are SUPER easy.
I made 2 batches of cookie pops for my little cousins 3 rd birthday. Her name is Violet hence the "V' on one side of the pop and the 3 on the other.  I made super fast and htey were so easy.

What you will need:
traditional oreo cookies or Cakester oreo cookies. (I ued both. The cakester oreos looked nicer once dipped but I thought the traditional oreos tasted better.)
Wooden skewers or long lolipop sticks
white chocolate discs or bakers chocolate for dipping
icing to decorate

1. carefully pull the oreos apart. The 2 halves must be intact, If they break, discard
2. dip the skewer or lolipop stick in the melted white chocolate and then place on the half of the oreo with the filling on it. Now top it with the other half. Once you have done all of hte cookies, place them in the freezer for about 15 minuets to set.
3. Now remove from freezer and dip eat cookie pop in white chocolate, place on wax paper or you can let them dry upright in a syrofaom block. Place in freezer or refrigerator for 15 minuets.
4. Now decorate as desired with icing and again let them chill in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve.






Hanna

7 comments:

Toesthattwinkle! said...

What a good idea!

Dear Lillie said...

Ohhhh! These are so pretty and look delicious! And they actually look easy enough for me to handle trying.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Stunning and lovely for gifts.

Lindsay said...

Hanna these are adorable! They would be DARLING at a birthday party! HUGS

mominrome said...

they look delicious!!! :)

Char said...

YUM! I've been craving sweets so this will be the ticket I need to make!

Stephanie said...

nom nom nom ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...