Handmade Gift Guide

First of all let me say Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful mamas out there!
Personally I feel like motherhood has been by far the greatest gift I have ever been given. It is such an honor to be able to help guide these beautiful little creatures as they grown into adults. Becoming a mother has been the most beautiful and important thing I've ever done.
 
Here is my weekly handmade giftguide and a few things I would love to have.
 
This wishbone necklace from Beau & Stella


This leg warmer set from B:Mod

This gorgeous bib from lillybelle Designs

This fascinator from Mrs. Darcy

These baby shoes from KathyDee's Cozy Toes

These earrings from DandL DandL

This headband from Caroline G.

This purse from beso handbags

This wrap from Evy's Tree

This necklace from Annali's Jewelry



These caramel and chocolate dipped cookies from Nicole's Homemade Treats

3 comments:

Melynda said...

Ohhh, those baby shoes!

stephanie said...

happy mothers day! love that wishbone necklace!!! xo

Mrs. Tuna said...

Seriously, those baby shoes are adorable. My baby now wears a size 10 womens.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...