The Handmade Hog and Ideas for Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Please join me and link up ANYTHING handmade or homemade. I would love to see recipes, DIY projects, party planning, and craft projects of all kinds!!!
And if you didn't make anything this week, no worries, link up an old favorite!!!
There are no rules! Feel free to grab the Handmade Hog button and place it in your post or on your sidebar but it is absolutely NOT required!! EVERYONE is welcome to participate!!! This is just supposed to be a fun way to share your ideas and pick up some new ones !! 
So, please join me! LINK UP!!! I can't wait to see what you have in store!!!



Here a couple ideas that I had swirling around in my head on how to decorate chocolate covered strawberries. Simply melt the white chocolate, dip the strawberry, chill the strawberries. Then melt a very small amount of dark chocolate and cherry morsels and decorate with a tooth pick!

Strawberries in Tuxedo
These would really be great for any occasion.


Mr. & Mrs. 
I think these would be just DARLING for a wedding or engagement party. LOVE these! 



6 comments:

Melynda said...

Hi Hanna, sharing a homemade dry wipe board and several ideas on how to use.

Mrs. H @ My Happily Ever After said...

Omg those lips on the strawberries are too cute!

Lindsay said...

The Mr and Mrs are my favorite :) They match my favorite stationary :)

PressedDownShakenTogether said...

LOVE the Mr & Mrs - what a totally fun idea - so creative! Thanks for hosting each week!

keri
shakentogether.blogspot.com

Hanna said...

Those are so cute...and so yummy looking, too!!!

The How To Mommy said...

Those are so adorable. I am your newest follower and wanted to invite you to join my Tasty Thursday Recipe Swap Blog Hop. If you join you are entered to win a $10 Food Network Store Gift Card. Hope to see you at the hop.
~The How To Mommy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...