Je T'aime........Ma douce

This is my newest idea. I thought an egg carton would be an adorable way to package cake balls for a Valentine's Day gift, birthday gift, shower or anniversary gift.
 I used the maraschino twine from The Twinery to make my letters and I glue gunned them on.
I used {THIS} recipe for the red velvet cake to make the cake balls and I dipped them in white chocolate and white chocolate shavings.
What do you think? These 2 were my first attempts so I'm sure if I practiced I could get them a little more polished looking. I have been dabbling with the idea of opening my own catering business and I think these would be a great addition.

This one says, "I love You, My Sweet" in French

This one says, " a little sweet, for you my darling"
After making them, I decided I likes the first one much better because it was shorter and easier to read. It'a all about trial and error.




Hanna

10 comments:

Melynda said...

Personally I love this! I will "steal" the packaging idea, if you don't mind.

m&msmommy said...

Honestly, if you were anymore talented I think I would die ;) You are SO amazing! That packaging is BEAUTIFUL and those cake balls look delicious. I wish I had 1/4 of the talent you do!

You would be the most amazing caterer/business owner!

Have a great week! :)

Lindsay said...

Can you be any more creative? HOW CUTE!

Robyn Burke said...

I think you must have tremendous patience and tiny hands!! I love crafty ideas but me and a glue gun would be a mistake... especially if I would be using a glue gun around food. Oof. But I think the egg carton is a splendid idea and could cause a whole spin off on other things. Fun!

Melissa said...

I think the egg carton idea is great!
With all of your wonderful recipes, you would make a fabulous caterer!

Morgan said...

so cute and creative!!! plus the cake balls look soooo good :-)

Morgan
Blurts from a Brunette @ ml1277.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Great idea! Wow... I'm hungry.

Mama Spaghetti said...

So cute! And clever. From what I've seen, you'd make a great caterer!

Cheryl's Crafty Jewelry said...

Excellent way to recycle egg cartons! I love cake balls, they're "cute" food! :) I love cute stuff...lol...

Sophie said...

How cute is this! Very creative =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...