Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was lovely. My husband usually plays in the church band for 4 hours on Sundays and then has various rehearsals and students so he took the entire day off to be home with me and the kids. It was very nice. 
He made brunch for my mom and I. We had grilled wild king salmon and asparagus. It was so delicious and perfect for my diet. 
He also surprised me with a gorgeous orchid (see below) and a pasta roller. I have been DYING to make my own pasta and now I can can. I'm going to start experimenting this week! 
I hope you all had a beautiful Mother's Day as well! 

Hanna

7 comments:

Melynda said...

Looks like a great day and wonderful meal! Homemade pasta is fun, you roller is like mine, you will enjoy using it.

Robyn Burke said...

Happy Mothers Day!

Natasha said...

That looks like a brilliant gift for Mother's day...a gift that will keep on giving!

Glad you had a lovely day.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Lindsay said...

So glad you had a great day! :) You deserve it! HUGS girly!

melody-mae said...

looks like a perfectly wonderful day!!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Oh how nice!!
I would LOVE a pasta roller myself. :)
Happy post Mother's day!

The Tiny Team said...

Happy Mommy's Day!

xo,
Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...