Shrimp, artichoke and shitake mushroom penne with mascarpone cream sauce

Ingredients:
2-3 artichoke hearts cooked and quartered
2 hand fulls of shitake mushrooms, cleaned
4 cloves of garlic through garlic press
25-40 raw shrimp, peeled and cleaned
1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
1 cup heavy cream
salt and pepper 
2 tablespoons butter for cooking
1 pound pasta

Recipe:
. Steam artichoke hearts for about 20 minuets. Set aside to cool. Peel and clean. Cut hearts into 4. Boil 2 quarts of salted water for pasta. In a large frying pan saute garlic and mushrooms in butter until slightly wilted, about 5-10 minuets. Now add artichoke hearts, cream,  mascarpone cheese, and salt and pepper. Lastly add the shrimp and cook until just pink, only a few minuets. Turn off heat and add your pasta directly into sauce when ready.





Hanna

8 comments:

Tiff said...

Hanna, this looks yummy! Like everything else you share!

Lindsay said...

Your hubby must LOVE coming home to these meals every night. I DARE not show my hubby what he is missing out on :)

The Corner Girl said...

Looks delicious! Such a yummy and interesting combo!

Melynda said...

OMG, I came home so hungry, but my Honey is installing a new kitchen counter, this dish put me over the edge!

Heather :: AFD Jewelry :: said...

My mouth is watering - looks delish!

slommler said...

Oh my does that ever look delish!!! Yum!!
Must try this out for myself!
Thanks
Hugs
SueAnn

Megella said...

I could possibly get my hubby to try artichoke this way.
Seriously, I just ate lunch and I'd eat ALL of that right now, anyway.

Following!

Val said...

Now this is one incredible recipe!! A must try ASAP

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...