Hoisin glazed Pork Tenderloin

Ingredients for Hoisin:
    10 tablespoons soy sauce
    6 tablespoons peanut butter
    3 tablespoons honey
    2 tablespoons white vinegar
    4 tablespoons sesame oil
    2 tablespoons Siracha
    1 tablespoon Thai chile hot sauce
    1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
    dash of pepper white or black

Recipe: Mix all ingredients together in small bowl and whisk until smooth. Place sauce into a gallon size zip lock bag with one pork tenderloin to marinate along with 3 crushed garlic cloves and 3 sliced green onions. Marinate pork loin for 2-24 hours. Remove from bag and place on wire rack. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minuets. Remove and sprinkle sesame seeds on top of pork loin. Place back in oven until meat reaches 160 degrees. Around 35 more minuets. IN the meantime. Place hoisin marinade in a small sauce pan on low and reduce until thick. Serve with meat.

    I got the idea for this recipe from {The Noble Pig}. I decided to make my own Hoisin. I highly recommend it.


I served the pork loin with some garlic, butter, Parmesan asparagus and it was delightful. For this simply place asparagus in a baking dish and top with a few cloves of crushed garlic, butter and greated parmesan cheese. Bake 20 minuets and squeeze lemon juice over the top when finished. Delicious!

Hanna

8 comments:

b. lee said...

y*u*m ~ ~

Katie said...

DROOL! This looks delicious!! I am super picky about my asparagus, but this looks so delicious!

Lindsay said...

YUM! Hope the mud pie was a hit and the hubby had a great bday! :)

Melynda said...

Wow, I need to pick up a tenderloin next time I am in Costco, thanks!

PoetessWug said...

That looks so delicious!!!! YUM!

slommler said...

Boy did this make me hungry! And what the heck is "Siracha". I have never heard of that before.
Hugs
SueAnn

Candice said...

Oh this looks amazing! Would definitely like to make my own - what is siracha though?

Val said...

Is there anything better than pork? NOWAY. This looks simply amazing. I hope you and the family have a wonderful weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...