New Items in My Online Garage Sale

Okay folks, I have added 2 new pairs of gorgeous BRAND NEW heels to my online garage sale. I bought a pair of 3 inch Steve Madden pumps for my birthday and I love them. I love super high heels but with these 2 tiny babies I just can't realistically wear them. So I think I will be investing in shorter heels that I can actually wear. 

Both of these pairs are BRAND NEW!! I have never worn either pair. Both are a size 8. 



Sychelles. size 8. gorgeous nude leather upper. Rubber sole. These retailed for $120.00 I am selling them for $60 plus $10 shipping. so $70 total.
I actually have 2 other pairs of Sychelles and I L*O*V*E this brand. They are a 4" heel but because of the platform and rubber soles, they are VERY comfortable. I highly recommend Sychelles. Great brand!

EmersonMade patent leather round toe pumps in color "pumpkin" size 8.   4" heel 
These are darling and also brand new. These originally were selling for $174 but I got them on sale for about half that so I'll sell them for $45 plus $10 shipping so $55 all together. 

PLUS, I am trying to get rid of all the previously listed stuff in my online garage sale so $5 off everything else. 
Click {HERE} to visit and shop!! 



Thanks so much for looking!!! Just email me at "www.bouffeebambini@hotmail.com" if you are interested in purchasing anything. All payments processed through paypal.


Have a great night everyone. I am off to work! 


Hanna

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hmmm... Those last ones are calling my name :)

Mama Spaghetti said...

Man I wish I wore your size. Those are p.r.e.t.t.y!

Sundaro said...

The size is perfect but the heels are too high for me. They are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...