Patriotic Pretzels


If you are looking for something fun and EASY to whip up for the 4th of July these are fantastic. They were really easy to make and turned out so cute. I think I'll send these to work with my hubby.

You will need:
1 bag pretzel sticks
2 cups peanut butter
2 cups melted white chocolate
red, white and blue sprinkles (I got mine at Hobby Lobby)

Recipe:
Melt white chocolate in a paper cup or plastic tupper wear container in the microwave. Spread the top half of the pretzel stick with peanut butter then dip into chocolate. Lay pretzel stick on a piece of wax paper and add sprinkles to the top. Put in freezer to set.


Hanna

12 comments:

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

So clever - and so easy! I love it!

McKenzie said...

All I had to read was 'peanut butter' and I knew my other half and boys would LOVE these pretzels. Super easy, thanks for sharing!!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Such a cute idea!! I love the little star sprinkles. Fantastic pictures!

XO Lindsay

adrienzgirl said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! I love them! LOVE LOVE them!!!

Please link up with us today for Share a Spoon, Red, White and Blue!

Morgan said...

so cute and festive! :-)

Ashley said...

YUM. I'm pretty sure I would eat all of them myself.

Heather :: AFD Jewelry :: said...

Super cute, and something I could actually handle!

Heather @ REOlisticRenovation said...

These are too cute and definitely DOABLE! Such a great crafty idea to eat. Love it!

slommler said...

Yummmm! Sounds wonderful and so easy too!! Thanks
Hugs
SueAnn

Val said...

I love the presentation of these. ADORBS. Yummy! I hope you have a great weekend.

Cristan said...

Love them! :) Featured you today at http://coffeecupsandcrafts.blogspot.com/
:) Have a great July 4th weekend. :)

once in a blue moon said...

such perfect pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...