Wedding Favors and Weekend Recap

Our dear friends Carlos and Lillie got married on Saturday and I made my first ever wedding favors. A few months back I made Brown Butter apple pie with a cheddar cheese crust that I L*O*V*E*D so I decided to use that {RECIPE} for these little wedding favors. 
What do you think? I think these would be fantastic if I started up a catering business. They would be so adorable for a baby shower, bridal shower or rehearsal dinner or a small wedding.



And here's a few shots from the wedding. It was a BIG trip for us. It was 3 hours each way and we had 2 babies, a drum set and my 30 pies. We were EXHAUSTED when we got home.



The Happy Couple!!!



Hanna

11 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I had friends that married this past weekend too! But I didn't make pies!...LOL...which are adorable by the way. :-)

Val said...

Cutest pies...of all time!!!

Marnie said...

They look beautiful! They would be great for just about any occasion! Boy I would love to taste that right now!

Melissa said...

These party favors are so cute!
they would be great for any celebration!
I l-o-v-e the photos!
so pretty! =)

Rita and John said...

What adorable favors! Love the photos of your kids too. :)

Melynda said...

What a great day! Love the pies!

Lindsay said...

How sweet of you to bake all those. Your such a sweet friend :) Your family makes me smile!

m&msmommy said...

How sweet of you to do that for your friend! They are absolutely precious favors!

I love the pics of the family at the wedding...SO cute! :)

songbyrd said...

WOW! Talented and crafty. love the pies and the concept and the packaging. great photos too.

Heather :: AFD Jewelry :: said...

Oh my goodness - best favors EVER!!

curiouscovetous said...

oh my god, i love these!! such a sweet handmade look, i'd love to have these!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...