What I Wore



Tunic: TJ Maxx
Leggings: Forever 21
Sandals: Kork Ease
Sunglasses: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's

I'm linking up here
Momma Go Round


Weight Loss Update:
I have officially lost 30 pounds and I am at the half way mark!!! I have 30 pounds to go until my goal weight. I am THRILLED!!!! I am actually 70 pounds lighter than after I had little Milton so once I reach my goal I will have actually lost 100 pounds. Somehow I managed to loose 40 pounds between pregnancies. I was only not pregnant for 5 short months out of the last 2 years:) I'm saving that dreaded "before" photo for the big reveal once I get to my goal. You won't believe how big I was. 
I can't wait until I can fit into all my clothes. I am sooooo tired of old baggy maternity clothes. I'm getting there, slowly but surely.

Side Note:
I also wanted to add a side note about the Kork Ease Sandals I am wearing. They are by far the best heels I own. I have recently been replacing all my old 4 inch heels with lower ones. I recently purchased these and I can't say enough good things about these. The heel is only 2 inches but because of the platform look much higher. These are SUPER comfortable. I actually wore them all day the first day I got them, taking care of babies, running around outside and all. No blisters, no aching foot. Seriously comfortable and really well made. I love them so much I am saving up for another pair in black and I have my eye on a pair of their boots too. You can find the sandal I bought {HERE}

My Technique:
I also wanted to share with you how I do my "what I wore" posts. My husband hates it when I ask him to take photos of me because the entire time I am knit picking and driving him crazy and making him take like one million photos sooooooooo I decided to take my own photos. That way I can take as many as I want and nobody's going to complain. I bought a tripod and a  remote control for my camera. It's tiny and it works great. I just thought I'd share just in case any of you also have irritated hubbys:)








Hanna

21 comments:

Mrs. Fine said...

Congratulations on the great weight-loss progress, Hanna. Although I have not had to face post-child weight-loss, I am thoroughly impressed by your commitment!

The Corner Girl said...

It's great you are losing so much weight! It's a good feeling, isn't it? :)
I gained a bunch of weight during my first semester of college away from home, but I managed to lose 30+ pounds and I'm back to 150lbs! I only have about 10 pounds to go until I'm at me goal weight. :)

Kara said...

It took me two years, but I finally got those last pounds off a few weeks ago. Congrats on your progress. It really is a process.

Melynda said...

Like I said before, brave and beautiful! I wish my feet were small enough to get cute shoes at local/easy to shop stores, jealous over that one! Enjoy your day.

Kendra said...

Hanna,
You really are amazing. You bake delicious goodies, keep up with your wonderful blog, work at the hospital,/take care of your kids, and still manage to find time to take care of yourself and your body and it shows. You look fabulous!!
Love,
Kendra

songbyrd said...

Great job on the weight loss! I have gained back about 15 of the 70 I lost a few years ago but I have also gotten older (yes really) and apparently the older you are, the more you are 'allowed' to weigh. Love it!! So I really only need to lose 7-10 lbs to be at goal weight.
I have a timer on my camera which allows me to move into place for my self pix but the remote is great!

Melissa said...

Great photos!
Keep up the good work..with everything that you do!

Steadfast Ahoy! said...

Wow Hanna! Great job on the weight loss and on being your own photographer. I completely identify with the Hubby not doing it our way :) Can't wait to see your before and after shots. Keep up the good work.
Rosemary

m&msmommy said...

Congrats on hitting the halfway mark! What a HUGE accomplishment! :)

Your hubby and my hubby sound very similar...Manny does not like taking pics of me because I make him take 1,000 and hate every single one of them! :)

You look great! :)

Lindsay said...

You are too cute for words. LOVE those sun glasses and shoes..... ADORABLE!

Victoria said...

Hanna, you look amazing. Well done on your amazing weight loss. You always look wonderful. I adore your blog - the recipes are AMAZING! :D Thanks for taking the time to do it. x

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

You look amazing! Congrats on reaching the 1/2 way mark!! And I love how you take the photos - I need to do the same thing because it is such a pain to get the hubby (same problem, I"m too picky!)

Mrs. Tuna said...

You're looking great, congrats on the weight loss.

Hannah said...

You are AWESOME!! Congrats on the milestone darling! Love ya :)

Candice said...

You look great!I have about 20 pounds I want to lose, so you're such an inspiration!

Nicole said...

haha... my remote on my old Canon I had went by Radio Waves... So you never had to see the remote in any pictures. I would have never seen the remote in your hand had you not pointed out you took your own photos. Love it :)

Val said...

You look amazing!!! Love your hair and super cute shoes.

Leslie said...

You look great! Congrats on losing 30 pounds!! I am working on losing weight and am about to weigh in. Hope I can hit 30. Great job, keep up the good work!!

Orangies Attic said...

What a huge accomplishment! And I am also a fan of platforms that make the heel look higher but are SO much more comfy... visiting and newly following from the linky party! Orangies Attic

Vanessa Jackeline said...

Hello Hanna! you look so good, your sandals are so cute, did you ever shared your tips for loosing weight?

Char said...

You look Fabulous!! Love it and great job on getting half way already!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...