Getting to Know Me



What to get to know me  a little better? OKAY! 



My Normal Attire

Sadly It's not what I normally post here on the blog. Usually I can be fond in one of 3 outfits

#1. Pajamas......I am a pajama FREAK. I have been know to go out to the grocery and restaurants in my PJ's.......SOmehow I just don't care. Whatever's Comfy, right?

#2 Scrubs.........My work clothes as a Nurse which might as well be PJ's

#3 Running clothes!!! At least these are a mixture of PJ's and cute. 


Foods I can't life without: 

Dannon lite and fit........I eat 4 or 5 of them A DAY! SERIOUSLY! I know it's kinda ridiculous but hey, they're only 80 calories and taste like dessert! 

Organic Romaine lettuce........I prefer toppings like carrots, avocado and red onion but if there isn't any, I just eat it plain with dressing of course. 

Saltine Crackers and white Tillimook cheese.........Yes I am obsessed with cheese and crackers

Cliff Bars.............I only eat these pre or post workout but that's ALL I will eat.

Fruit: Any kind, all kinds...........I L*O*V*E fruit!!!! 

Seafood.................I guess I don't get it that often but would eat it twice a day is I could. love it! 

Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches. 150 calories and taste AMAZING!!! 




Currently Obsessing over: 

All things running.........GEAR........Shoes........workout attire..............races..............you name it....I WANT IT!!!!!

Designer Jeans: ummmm when am I not obsessing over designer jeans? NEVER....I always want more

A Minivan......I know really glamorous right? Well,   glamorous has completely gone out ht window since having 2 kids in 2 years. I don't care. I want PRACTICAL!!! 

My Kids.................Yup, I was born to be a mama.......L*O*V*E them with everything I got and would do anything for them! 


Dream Job: 

Traveling all over the country running marathons:) seriously
I think I might get my personal trainer certificate in my spare time....hey why not? It could open a lot of doors and maybe I could go down to part time as a nurse. 
YAY........let ME look into it this weekend! 


Future Goals: 

To qualify for the Boston Marathon. This means I Have to be able to run 26.2 mile at 8.30 min/mile pace the entire way. Give me a year and I got this!!! 
Get faster...........Dreaded speed work is on the horizon as soon as I finish this marathon. 800 speed intervals and hill repeats . YUCKO
Be the best mother and wife I can be

SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY GORGEOUS FAMILY WHO I LOVE TO DEATH

Happy Day my Friends!!!!!

pleated poppy




Pin It

11 comments:

Laura Jennings said...

You are so cute! I love that skirt!

Melissa W. said...

Awe...

cute picture of you and the fam.

THe one of you behind the swing is my favorite!!

m&msmommy said...

LOVE your skirt! These are beautiful pictures of you! :) And of course the pics of your family are precious! I can't believe how big Ginger is getting!!!!

Lindsay said...

I love your zest for life. SO proud of you girl! That skirt is to die for cute!

AugustMagnolia said...

L.O.V.E. that skirt!!

Jane Craske said...

Happy, happy spring! We're still cold here but I'll live vicariously through you. We're getting a station wagon (gagh) and I'm actually excited about it C:

Susan said...

I love the look today. So fresh.
And the very first pic...please use it somewhere! everywhere! It's lovely.
Loved learning more about you Ms. Hanna. Hugs.

SueAnn Lommler said...

Happy Spring to you too sweetie!!
You looks fabulous!
Hugs
SueAnn

curiouscovetous said...

MMM saltines and Tilamook! John and I actually drove past their dairy farm when we were in Oregon! And they make the best ice cream :) I love that you want a minivan! If were getting one I would get the VW! Have you seen them?

Tami Marie said...

This post made me smile. :)

I am hugely impressed with your running abilities. I am trying to get into it, but it feels like torture.

You'd love my home. I live in Trinidad and we have tons of fruit trees in my own back yard. We have an orange tree, a lime tree and a mango tree. Yummy.

Loved this post! Tami
http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/

Char said...

The weather nerd in me loves the clouds in your photos! The normal person in me (haha!) loves all of your photos because you are GORGEOUS and your family is ADORABLE!! I seriously think we would be amazing friends if we lived closer. So excited for your upcoming marathon, woot!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...