i heart EmersonMade

I don't know if you are all familiar with EmersonMade but if your not Pleeeeaaaaaase allow me to introduce you. 
EmersonMade meet everyone! Everyone meet the most amazing designer I have come across in years and my new favorite. 
Literally if I could only have EmersonMade in my closet for the rest of my life I would be one happy woman. It's elegant, well made and TIMELESS!!! Unfortunately due to my slight EmersonMade obsession I now own quiet a few more pieces than I can afford but gosh darn it's worth it! 

Meet the makers of EmersonMade. Emerson and her hubby Ryan. How flippin adorable are they?



Here are some of my favorites but seriously I really want every single thing and I might just be driven to the poor house trying!!!!



Hanna

6 comments:

m&msmommy said...

Wow, what a beautiful couple!

Her designs are GORGEOUS (although I'm pretty sure I couldn't afford a pant leg ;) nonetheless an entire pair of pants! ;) But it is all so beautiful!!!

melody-mae said...

i have been loving her stuff for sometime now...oh, yes...just gorgeous!

Val said...

Wow, the black and red dress have my name all over them!!!

Lindsay said...

LOVE them too :)

curiouscovetous said...

i'm OBSESSED... but have yet to own an item :(

Kymmie said...

I must say I'm in love with Emerson Made too. And her photographs. Oh, and her. And well, her hubby too! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...