Lemon Poppy Seed Stuffed Pancakes


I am totally obsessed with my new pan from WIlliams Sonoma that makes stuffed pancakes. Buy it {HERE}
I decided to make Lemon poppy seed pancakes stuffed with lemon curd and them were amazing!!! The possibilities are endless.

  • 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour or whole wheat pastry flour

  • 1 tablespoon sugar or honey, or to taste

  • 2 teaspoons baking powder

  • 1/2 teaspoon salt

  • 1 cup Silk Pure Almond Original or Vanilla

  • 2 tablespoons canola oil

  • 1 egg

  • the zest from 1 lemon

  • 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds

  • 5 tablespoons lemon curd

  • Directions

    1. Whisk together flour, sugar, poppy seeds, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together Pure Almond, oil, lemon zest,  and egg. Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir just to moisten - a few lumps are fine. Cook pancakes in the stuffed pancake pan. top woth berries and fresh whip cream.

    Hanna
    

    12 comments:

    Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

    Williams and Sonoma has the best cooking pots and pans period. Love that store! These sound so tasty!! What a good filler for a pancake!

    Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    PoetessWug said...

    Yum! Yum! Yum!!!!

    Melissa said...

    Oh my gosh...these look so good! =)
    I l.o..v..e pancakes, and crave them often!

    Lisa said...

    Hanna, my kids are d-y-ing for that very pan! Wait til I show them this post -they adore lemon poppy seed muffins! Those pancakes look delicious - I'm drooling! I'd love for you to link them up to Mangia Mondays tomorrow if you find the time!

    Diane said...

    Those really look yummy!!! :O)

    Farmer Jo said...

    Hilariously I made these this morning! But mine were stuffed with blueberries and were a complete ugly disaster. This recipe looks amazing.

    E @ Act Fast Chef said...

    Wow! Those look so good!

    I just found, you. Don't know how. But I'm in love with your blog. So I am your newest follower!

    Val said...

    My taste buds are going crazy just thinking about how wonderful this will be...

    Debbie said...

    Oh heavens! This is heavenly!! I'm putting this in my "to try" file. Thanks for sharing it.

    Leslie said...

    I found your blog on Mangia Mondays. These beautiful pancakes caught my eye! So yummy looking and what a pretty presentation! :)

    Leslie

    Kymmie said...

    Oh my! How good do these look?

    xx

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...