10 Random Things About Me


1. I L*O*V*E cheese. any kind. All kinds. I can eat it by the pound. I love the stuff. Whenever I am in Europe I try very hard to pretty much solely eat a healthy diet of cheese and baguette.
2. I used to move every 2 years. I've lived in Las Vegas, Santa Barbara, New Orleans, Albuquerque, New York,  Denver, and Santa Fe.
3. My unhealthy habits include diet pepsi and eating Nutella straight out of the jar
4. We are a one car family. We save A LOT of money in gas and insurance.
5. I was only a few credits shy of a bachelors degree in Anthropology when I switched to Nursing hence being a full time student for 7 years.  
6. I can't live without my Burt's Beeswax chap stick for more than a few hours. 
7. I'm a beauty School Drop out. I went to the Aveda Institute when I was 19 years old but it went bankrupt before I could graduate. I will still cut my family or friends hair on occasion.
8. I love to travel and explore new cultures. The next country on my must see list is Spain.
9. I have a very unhealthy obsession with designer jeans. I have about 30 pairs in my closet right now.
10. One of my life long goals is to run a marathon. I trained for one once but got a stress fracture after my 16 mile training run.



Have a wonderful day friends!!! 
Hanna

13 comments:

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

Sounds like you live life to the fullest. I have a weakness for cheese too. You didn't mention chocolate??? well I guess the Nutella counts for chocolate, that stuff is soooo good. Although my roots go back to Spain, I've never been there myself. Hope you go so you can post pictures, I'll live vicariously through you, lol.

Char said...

This is great! I'm from Denver and now live in Phoenix. When I was younger I moved a LOT too, but all around the Denver and Northern Colorado area. I was also training for a marathon but found out I was pregnant and advised not to. Thanks for sharing!

m&msmommy said...

I LOVE cheese too! :)

I was a few credits short of getting a degree in Mental Healtha and Human Services and just stopped going (look back, it is one of my biggest regrets BUT life has a way of working itself out! :))

SO many fun facts, thanks for sharing! :)

songbyrd said...

Santa Fe!! SO jealous... it is one city that is on my bucket list. I'm not even sure why but the images the name conjures up for me, simple make me think I must go there!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Loved this. I also have a designer jean obsession! I am telling you..check out Buffalo Exchange! You will be so surprised!

The Balch Bunch said...

love this! love designer jeans!!!

PoetessWug said...

Welcome to the club...the cheese club I mean!!...the going to Spain club too! (But I'm going there 'virtually' on one of me and hubby's 'Friday Date Nights'! ^_^ ... I've lived in a lot of different places too. 2 cities in Connecticut, 2 or 3 cities in Georgia (can't exactly remember now), and 2 cities in Massachusetts! {I've traveled to a lot of places too}...I never went to College. Never even had a desire to! I like to 'pick the brain' of people who have though. ^_^ I'm a 'girlie girl', (I like my hair, nails and toes done; perfume and lotions; and make-up) but I'm not a 'primping girlie girl'. Once it's on....I don't mess with it until I take it back off at the end of the day!! LOL I can't understand why anyone would 'want' to run a marathon!! Ha! Ha! There's no Russel Stover's chocolates as a prize or nothing!!! ^_^

Melissa said...

Love the photo!
All of your traveling sounds like fun. =)
Just a note..thanks again for the cards that I won from your giveaway about a week ago..I received them in the mail a couple of days ago and they are fabulous!

Lindsay said...

LOVE THIS! I wish you still lived in SB! We'd be SO CLOSE!

Val said...

Aww, great post!! I love learning more about you.

Jodi said...

I have way too many pairs of jeans too! I finally went through them a couple of months ago and donated a bunch that I never wear. I keep saying "when I lose a few pounds I'll buy a very expensive pair of jeans" but then I never lose the few pounds so I just buy more cheap jeans that get worn out and stretched out!!!!

Tucker said...

I also eat nutella straight outta the jar. and i'm not giving it up! (:

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After said...

lol you're hilarious. i too am a cheese lover and obsessed with designer jeans!

i can't believe you only have one car tho...that would drive me nuts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...