Frozen Choclate Covered Bananas

I've been under the weather the past couple days so I haven't been a rock star in the kitchen but I did manage to make some frozen  chocolate covered bananas for my husband and son to enjoy on these hot summer days. They were a big hit and SOOO easy to make so I figured I would share the idea.

This will make a small batch (6 chocolate covered bananas)
You'll Need:
3 ripe bananas
6 skewers, Popsicle sticks or lollipop sticks
1/2 package of chocolate chips. I used semi sweet
sprinkles or Jimmy's to decorate

1. peel bananas and cut in half and place on a piece of wax paper.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips in the microwave, dip the skewer in the chocolate and then push into the banana. Once you gave finished all the bananas place them in the freezer for a few minuets to set. 
3. Melt the rest of the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals being careful it doesn't burn. Now dip the frozen bananas into the chocolate and sprinkle with sprinkles while chocolate is still warm. Place on wax paper to cool. Place all bananas in the freezer when finished decorating. 


Hanna

9 comments:

Cerrisse said...

Um Yum! those look so good.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Two of my favourite things. Chocolate and narnarz

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Aw sorry to hear you were not feeling %100. Take emerginC packs! I swear by those. Hope you feel better soon. These looks like such a yummy little treat!

Carole Rae said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmy. I'll have to try this out!

Kristin said...

These looks soo delicious!!! I hope you feel better real soon! :)

Dear Lillie said...

They look delicious, Hanna! And by the way, your photos are getting more and more beautiful! They look so professional!

Lindsay said...

Landyn would LOVE these. I'll have to remember this!

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie said...

This looks so deliciously fun! Thanks for sharing.


I would love it if you could stop by my very first blog hop debuting today and share this post!

Have a wonderful day!

Lisa said...

Mmmmmm! How yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...