A Little Gratitude Goes a Long Way

I just wanted to take a little time out to express my gratitude to the universe. Lately I have been realizing how extremely blessed I am and I want to make sure I recognise it. 
I think because I am getting older I have been really looking around at my friends and family and realizing that I really have it good. Sometimes I get really angry that I have to work and wish I could be the full, full, time stay at home mom that I want to be but then I look around at others close to me and realize I am so blessed to have a wonderful career where I can make a good living, get benefits for my family, pay my mortgage on the home that we will someday own and have a retirement plan for my husband and I. SO many of my close friends don't have any of those things and I want to make sure I don't take them for granted. 
I think the things are I am most grateful for are my beautiful , healthy children. 
I just wanted to send that out to the universe tonight. 


Here are the two little beings that fill me with joy everyday. Thank you Universe. I am SOOOOOOO grateful!

Hanna

6 comments:

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

they are so beautiful!!! they sure will appreciate all the sacrifices you make for them. I also work outside the home and share the same feelings as you. It is great to let the universe know how grateful we are. Congratulations on your two cuties.

Lindsay said...

You are so sweet my friend. You still need to send me your button! :)

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Well said! You little munchkins are just too cute

Jacki said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous post! It's so great to feel gratitude for the blessings in life instead of complaining about the little things that aren't perfect. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Beautiful post, beautiful picture.

Dear Lillie said...

Oh Hanna - they are so stinkin' cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...