Disaster Photo Shoot with my kids

A couple days ago I "tried" to have a little photo shoot with my kids and lets just say it did NOT go as planned as most things don't when you have a 22 month old and a 7 month old. I literally took 60 pictures and these were the best of them. Ginger was scowling in every single one and Milton wouldn't even sit down or hold still for one second plus his face is dirty and he wouldn't put his toys down either. UGH!
Milton's aunt Schanda  made that adorable Jon Jon he is wearing and I really wanted to get some good photos of them so maybe I'll try again but I'm not too eager.




Pin It

7 comments:

Carole Rae said...

Awwwww, you have to admit they are cute disasters! I like these pictures.

PoetessWug said...

Awwwww! I think they're adorable pictures!!!!! :-)

Melissa said...

These photos are so cute!
My Daughter is 29 years old, and my Son is 20 years old, time goes by so fast!!
I think you will look back on these photos with fond memories of how cute your little ones were at this age. =)
Both of their outfits are so darling, and the toys add to the picture..I really think you will smile looking at them later.
just remember ~
they are young for just a little while.. =)

Marina said...

But these are good! They are so cute :)

Lindsay said...

Oh Hanna, they turned out adorable. It's SO hard to photograph this age...always turns out CRAZY for me too :)

The Duty's said...

oh they are super super cute!!!!

xoxo
Jenna Duty

www.thdutyfamily.blogspot.com

Kymmie said...

They are gorgeous. And boy, is Ginger growing up. Adorable pictures!

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...