Peach Crumbles

I just wanted to thank everyone who left such increadibly sweet comments on my "Heavy Heart" post. It really, rally means the world ro me and I really NEEDED to hear all of it!
Honestly, it has been a hard time for me and I can not thank you enough for the thoughts and prayers.


SInce it's peach season I made these last week for a guest post for my friend Casey and I just thought I'd hsare them here on my ny blog this weekend in case any of you missed it. These honestly came out amazing!!!! They are super easy and you CANNOT go wrong!
Enjoy your weekend freinds!
(Will yield 6 small jars or one 9" pie)

For pie filling:
6 fresh peaches peeled and chopped
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
2 eggs beaten
Juice from 1 lemon
1/2 cup of flour

For the Graham Cracker Crust:
8 graham crackers crushed
3 tablespoons melted butter
1 table spoon sugar

For the Crumb Topping:
2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
2 sticks of butter, melted

Preheat oven to 350.
For The Filling combine everything in a bowl, mix well and let sit a few minuets while you prepare the crust and the topping.
For the crust simply put crushed grahams, sugar and butter in a small bowl and mix until sticky then press about 2-3 tablespoons into the bottom of each jar.
For the crumb topping mix all dry ingredients with a whisk, once combined, add the melted butter and stir. IT will make large wet lumps. This is perfect. You can now crumble the lumps up if you wish to get the desired size.
Now add your peach filling on top of your graham cracker crust being sure to leave a little room for the crumb topping. Now top with crumb topping, place the jars on a cookie sheet lines with parchment paper and bake for 30-35 minuets on a low oven wrack or cover the crumb topping for about 15 minuets so it doesn't get too dark and crispy. Enjoy with ice cream! 



Pin It

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I need to make this.. More importantly I need to EAT this :D

The Country Cook said...

I love anything with peaches and this looks delicious. The single serve containers are so cute too!

Smile Bunches!!!

Diane said...

Love the presentation on these. YUM! :O)

Dixie Mom said...

Seriously, my mouth is salivating.

Melissa said...

These look so good, and the ribbons and jars are so pretty! =)

Jamie said...

my bets friend came over the other day after the feature post and literally said this:

"i wish one of us could make anything that looks half as good as everything hanna cooks. where does she live?"

i died. thought you should know ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...