What We Wore with no Makeup

I probably only wear makeup a couple times a month. When I go to work I wear a light powder and a little bronzer so I don't look dead but otherwise I go all natural all the time. I only wear makeup when I'm going "out" somewhere like a date, party or event. Ummmm which is pretty much never. My husband and I have been on one date since our children were born, so 2 years. 

I am pleased to announce I lost another 2 pounds since my last post so I have lost 49 pounds and have only 11 to go and I am more motivated than ever!!! I have already started digging up all the before photos I can find so I can surprise you with the HUGE differnce. I have been technically counting since the birth of Ginger but if you count from the birth of MIlton it will be over 100 pounds that I will have lost so it will be pretty shocking to see. I'm excited!
Here is my sweet baby Ginger in an all knit outfit made by Picaflor that I adore. It was a gift from my best girlfriend,

Tank Top: Gap
Cardigan: Evy's Tree
Jeans: J Brand
Shoes: Payless

Ginger's outfit: Picaflor (a French designer)

pleated poppy

Momma Go Round







Pin It
 



11 comments:

Amgilliam said...

Isn't Evy's Tree the best?! I have this same cardigan, along with the charcoal and most recently, the eggplant color. Can't wait to see your before pics!! I am on Weight Watchers. Have been since Dec. I needed to lose 50 lbs. So far I'm kinda stuck at 35 lbs gone. I'm happy, but know I can meet my goal!! How do you do it along with all the fab food you cook?!?!

E @ Act Fast Chef said...

Congrats on the weight loss!
That cardigan is adorable and I love your baby's outfit :)

Lindsay said...

So pretty you two :)

Happy Gramma said...

I love your blog!! Congrats! for the weight loss! You look beautiful! I am trying to lose some too... it is hard, but I am determined to do it!
I have returned to blogging after a life changing year! Please come and visit me again.
www.happyfamilyhappykids.blogspot.com

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After said...

how cute are you two?! you look fabulous lady!

Char said...

You both are great! Love the look on your face as you look at GG. I'm SO inspired by your weight loss, you seriously look amazing!!

The Balch Bunch said...

congrats on your weightloss! you looks great! thats an amazing accomplishment!

Melissa said...

Congratulations on your weight loss!
You look great, and Im inspired by your story. =)
Your little girl is so!!! cute!
love her outfit!

Sarah said...

Ginger is so cute! :)

m&msmommy said...

Beautiful-both of you!!!! :) I never wear make up either, unless we go, which is never! ;) You look gorgeous without it! :)

I can't wait to see your photos of weight loss progression. I'm sure it's going to be AMAZING!!

Mb Thielke said...

How inspirational!! Great job on the weight loss! You look fabulous =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...