Deep Dish Chocolate Chunk Cookies

It has been getting really chilly here, especially at night. I have been craving warm delicious treats. I saw {THIS} recipe ages ago and knew I HAD to make it. It came out just as good as it looks folks!!!! 

On a little side note, I am having surgery on my wrist this week and then have to work 2 shifts as well so you might not see me for a week or so, I'm not sure but I promise I will be back with something delicious. I am thinking chocolate pumpkin cupcakes!!!! 


THIS RECIPE WILL MAKE 4 LARGE RAMEKINS. PLEASE HALF IF YOU ONLY WANT 2:)
Ingredients
 (3/4 cups)  Light Brown Sugar
 (3/4 cups + 1 T)  Granulated Sugar
 (1 cup) unsalted Butter at room temperature
2 large Eggs
1 t Vanilla Extract
1 t Sea Salt
 (3 cups) all-purpose, unbleached Flour
1 t  Baking Soda
(.75 lb) Dark Chocolate (cut into 1/2″ chunks or smaller)
Preheat oven to 375° F (350° for convection ovens)
1. Beat together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.  Add eggs, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
2. Sift together the flour and baking soda.  Stir into batter, then add chocolate chunks and stir until well mixed.
3. scoop into large size ramekins
4. Bake at 375° F for @20-25 minutes, making sure to take them out when they are still slightly underdone. They will be a light golden brown on the outside edges.  Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.




Pin It

15 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Oh my goodness..I bet this made your house smell delicious! Sounds amazing

Keenly Kristin said...

Pretty sure I just died and went to heave, thank you.

Kristin :)

P.S. You are amazing, simply amazing!

Melissa said...

Good luck with your wrist surgery!

These deep dishes cookies look amazing, I will have to try them sometime. =)

Christine said...

Wow, I know what recipe I need to try out this week. My husband is going to freak out! Good luck with your surgery and thank you for the delicious looking recipe.

Breann said...

Oh.
My.
God.
Gimme
Gimme
Gimme.

Val said...

I'd love to eat this for lunch...right now!! I love your recipes.

Candace said...

This has to be THE most fantastic dessert that I've seen...maybe ever. Yum!

Jodi said...

Oh i need right now..

Carole Rae said...

oh....my....giddy-uncle! I'm a cookie monster and I think I may need to make this (or have my mom make this). Yummah!

Carole Rae said...

...BUT WAIT. Could I use something besides for brown sugar? I'm allergic to brown sugar. 8-0

Tatiana said...

Oh my heavens, this looks SO delicious! I may have to have that soon!

Tatiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenae @ Wildflower said...

Oh goodness! that looks soooo yummy!! with everyone posting such yummy recipes on their blogs I think i might gain 10-20 pounds during these holiday seasons...but this one looks like a must try!

Yummy Mummy said...

Oh. My. Gosh. It's 9PM and I would be devouring this if it were anywhere near me. Looks so amazing. There's nothing better than a chocolate chip cookie. Unless it's deep dish and warm :)

foodie @ Tasting Spot said...

i really like your food pictures and want to invite you to try out tastingspot.com. it's for anyone that just wants another place to submit photos and share it will other foodies. It’s still in beta version, but would love for you to start adding some photos and help get it going.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...