Easy Pumpkin Chai Bread

I just about died and went to heaven when I heard the combo pumpkin, chai and bread. I also just about died and went to heaven when I ate this. It's amazing! This bread should be on everyone's holiday table! SERIOUSLY! This is an outstanding recipe! Please try it and one of the easiest EVER! This is a great recipe for beginning bakers!!!! MAKE IT!!!!
 Recipe adapted from the recipe I found {HERE}

Ingredients:

2 Eggs
1 and 3/4 Cups Flour
1 and 1/2 Cups Sugar
2/3 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1/2 Cup Butter, melted
1/2 Cup Chai Tea Concentrate (you can buy this at either Starbucks or Whole Foods)
1/4 Cup Buttermilk
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Cloves
1/8 Teaspoon Ginger
3 tablespoons suagr in the raw
Recipe:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Heavily spray either one loaf pan or 4 mini loaf pans with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl mix together , flour, baking soda, cinnamon, clove, ginger and salt.
In another medium bowl beat 2 eggs and add buttermilk, chai tea concentrate, pumpkin puree, sugar, and melted butter. You may beat this or simply mix well with a wisk.
Now add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. Place batter in loaf pan and sprinkle the tiop with suagr int he raw. I do this to all my sweet breads and it makes this delightful little sparkly crust. It's lovely. Try it!
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 5 minuets if making ONE large loaf. If making smaller loafs as I did in my photos then bake at 350 degrees for 45 minuets. ALways insert a toothpick pr butter knife ans ensure it comes out clean before removing from oven.
ENJOY!



Pin It

8 comments:

InsightsbyApril said...

I am soo making this today!! Pumpkin and Chai are some of my favorite things!! Also Pinned It!! Thanks for sharing

Drink Me Chai said...

Hi Hannah,

Love this recipe idea and the way you have presented it. It sounds yummy and perfect for the season, as you say.

You could simplify the recipe further by replacing the chai tea concentrate and spices with our Drink Me Chai powder. It's really for drinks (just add hot water) but also very versatile in baking muffins, cakes, breads etc. Please let me know if you would like a sample to blog about.

adventuresindinner said...

Yummm...how happy would you be to get this as a hostess gift.

Jodi said...

Never thought of pumpkin chai together.. sounds yummy!

Tucker said...

oh my YUM!

Candace said...

I am crazy for chai anything. This looks absolutely delicious. Pinning it.

Mama Ash said...

Too funny, I had posted this on my facebook page about 2 weeks ago.
Did you see it?
It was a hit!

Shutterfly Adict said...

Thank you so much for sharing this recipie. i'm so going to make some this weekend..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...