Have You Met My Husband?



If not.........Here he is doing what he does best

((Thank you Caroline Davis for capturing this moment.)

I married a musician!
It has a lot of ups and downs but I LOVE his passion for his music and his life. I couldn't help but share this photo with you.  I love seeing  him in such a passionate moment. This is what he lives for!

We used to live in New Orleans prior to hurricane Katrina and he received a bachelor's degreee in Jazz Perfermance from University of New Orleans while we were there. He used to gig almost every night around town.  I never missed a gig. I went to every single one. I really miss that. Now that we have kids I haven't been in ages but I'm so proud to be the wife of this amazing drummer.

I love you Babe!!!


Pin It

12 comments:

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Did you know that honor is a man's greatest need? You did just that. This is not only a pretty fantastic photo!, but one of the sweetest, most loving and respectful things you could do for your husband.

We all (us married girls) need to do that more often. :)

Here's to you getting to go to one of his performances very soon. ;)

melody-mae said...

this is awesome!

Misty said...

This is a fantastic post! Being the wife of a musician, I am right there with you! My husband is a guitarist and just about everything he does has something to do with guitars. He teaches, plays, and builds them. I love pictures just like this! I love to be able to encourage my husband in his passion.

PoetessWug said...

Where can we here him do his thing?! Is he on Youtube somewhere?!You didn't say! :-) Great photo by the way!

BethElderton said...

Way awesome!

simply megan. said...

it's definitly a struggle and a blessing being in love with a musician...but in the end it is always worth it :)

Melissa said...

What a great photo! thanks for sharing. =)

I hope that you get to go to one of his performances soon!

Daryl said...

That's seriously awesome. He looks like he loves what he does.

<3 Daryl
Roots, Wings, and Other Things.

Jodi said...

Very nice!! Looks like he enjoys his job! Which totally doesnt make it a job at all :)

Hope you get to see one of his performances soon!

Yummy Mummy said...

I love the posts about real life. Very sweet.

Ginger said...

Cute! My boyfriend is a musician too and i love going to their shows
Happy Rocktober!!

mienkintoshfairie said...

Rock on Hanna! That is cool that he is living the dream-doing something he loves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...