What I Wore After Surgery

Wrist surgery on Tuesday did not go as well as expected and I ended up going under general anesthesia for the first time in my life. Well,  lets just say that General anesthesia and I do not get along. I couldn't hold a single thing down for 4 days. I had to miss an entire week of work and so did my poor hubby so he could care of the kids. 
Well, All I can say is that I am very grateful it is over and I am okay now. I'm still a bit nauseous and in a lot of pain but I am doing much better. 
In fact, I think we may even brave the pumpkin patch with the kids today. 
Next week I hope to be well enough for my chocolate, pumpkin mini breads. 
Love to you all!!!




Collared Shirt: {EmersonMade}
Sweater: J Crew
Flats: Gap
Vintage Purse: {beso handbags}

So, how FABULOUS is that purse? Love. Love. Love beso and right now shop owner Johanna is offering the Eve clutch for $40 dollars. Custom made with your choice of vintage fabric. It's normally $52 so great deal folks. Click {HERE}to see the eve in person. Deal only good through the weekend. Happy shopping friends. 



pleated poppy

Momma Go Round




Pin It

6 comments:

melody-mae said...

Oh babe, I am sorry about you being so sick after the surgery. I totally understand this, because I too have this problem, I have more trouble with the anestetic than I ever do the surgery!!! I hope and pray for fast healing. :) OH, and that purse is to DIE for...love it.

mienkintoshfairie said...

Sorry to hear that your surgery went that way. Well, you look amazing! So happy that you're doing well with your weight loss plan, even though you are able to eat those yummy goodies you make!

Melissa said...

Im so sorry that you had to go thru the bad time after surgery.
That happened to me after I had my gall bladder out.. =(
So glad you are doing better!

You look great!

Looking forward to "Pumpkin Patch" photos!

Keenly Kristin said...

Hi, Hanna...sorry to hear about your bad time with the surgery. Ick. On another note, you look absolutely adorable and I LOVE that bag. ;)

Kristin :)

Jodi said...

You are rocking that wrist brace love it! that sweater is too cute! Hope you are on the mend!

Nicole [The Lovely Poppy] said...

cute, stopping by and love the outfit! i'm hosting a huge giveaway at my blog and would love for you to stop by- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...