What I Wore White Cuffs and a Monogram

Here I am after 3 consecutive 12 hour night shifts and 4 hours of sleep with no makeup. HA!!!!! I don't mind looking a wreck, it's honest!!! 

My style comes from all ends of the spectrum.  I'm a little preppy and a little Bohemian. I have always loved a classy, classic look. Clean lines, simple colors. 
One thing I absolutely L*O*V*E are monograms. I have some monogrammed towels and card stock and a few of my button down shirts are monogrammed on the cuff. I just think there is something so charming and delightful about it. I also happen to love white cuffs on a button down shirt so this is one of my faves from J Crew. 



Shirt: J Crew
Jeans: J Brand
Belt: Gap
Shoes: Payless



pleated poppy

Momma Go Round
Pin It

9 comments:

Dear Lillie said...

You always look so adorable, Hanna! And I would never have guessed you only had four hours of sleep!

Mrs. Tuna said...

I haven't stopped by lately, but you're looking great!

Kendra said...

Holy crap you're skinny!!!!!!!!!!! Seriousley OMG. The other photos don't do you justice. WOW

Lindsay said...

Your shoes are adorable. You look cute as always!

Eastlyn and co. said...

Hi, Hanna-
I was just thinking of you because I shared your banana bread recipe with my SIL. I'm working the 12-hour night shifts now, too. I'm off tonight but trying to stay up a little late so I can sleep tomorrow after church and be ready to work Sunday night. I dare say I don't look as good as you after only four hours' sleep! You rock...and I love the monogrammed cuffs, too

Anon*RN said...

You look FABULOUS! (And you also look fabulous after working 3 nights in a row, I did that for 10 years and definitely need my beauty sleep! I am on days now and hate getting up early, but function a little better!) Love that your style is a little tailored but also a little boho, and cannot wait when you share your weight loss journey. I truly admire you and am so enjoying your blog!

Carole Rae said...

Cute outfit! I love the shoes the most! =D

Jodi said...

I adore these shoes!

Jeanine Byers Hoag said...

Great outfit! I like the preppy shirt with the jeans. I don't wear jeans anymore but when I did, that was often how I wore them, and sometimes w/ a jacket, too.

I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

Jeanine
My "Real Momma" Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...