Here's a quick SUPER easy Thanksgiving idea folks!!!!!!
You will Need:
half a bag of caramels unwrapped
wooden lollipop sticks (find at any craft store)
1/2 a bag of dark choclate chips
1/4 bag white choclate chips
Toffee bits or sprinkles
Raffia and gift tag for decoration
1. Simplly remove the apple stem and plunge the wooden stick about half way into the apple so it is secure.
2. Melt the caramels in the microwave for about 20 seconds and dip the apples. Set on wax paper in fridge
3. Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave in 3o second intervals as not to burn. Dip apples. For the sprinkles or toffee bits sprinkle or roll righth away. Set on way paper in fridge.
4. place white choicolate chips in a small zip lack bag, melt in microwave. Cut a tiny hole inthe corner and pipe a design onton the apple. Set on wax paper in fridge.
5. Decorate as desired and enjoy.