Happy Thanksgiving



Today I am Grateful. 
Grateful for:

my beautiful, healthy children

a wonderful, loving  husband

our home

my career

dear, dear friends

my mother

our old Subaru that we share


my pajamas

and so many other things I try to count them everyday.

Gratitude is a beautiful thing and today I am FILLED with it. 


I hope each and every one of you had a beautiful day filled with love and laughter.


I worked until 7 this morning, took a short nap and had a beautiful day with my family.


We stayed in, cooked a roasted chicken, an assortment of root vegetables and asparagus. Simple. Easy. Healthy. Wonderful.


Now After only a few hours sleep I am off to sweet, sweet bed. 


Good night my lovely friends! Happy Thanksgiving! Blessings to each and every one of you from our little family of four.


Linking up to these wonderful parties!
Photobucket

Photobucket




Pin It



13 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hope you all had a beautiful thanksgiving xoxo

Jen said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Your little ones are so precious! I LOVE your blog and am following.
xoxoxox

...sarah. said...

Hi, Hanna! Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday: I am following yours now. I love your sense of style!

B:Mod Designs said...

You have a beautiful family Hanna! Love your outfit......have a great thanksgiving!

Christa said...

what a cute family you have :)

Mae said...

Found your blog through FF. I love those yellow shoes!!!

Your newest follower,
Mae

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

Hi Hana, I'm a new follower from Share Your Joy at High Heels 2 Flip Flops. What a lovely post. :) I love your husband's apron in the pic. :)

Sarah said...

Awww. Such great shots. Beautiful family. Stopping by from followers fest. Can't wait to read more.

Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny said...

Gorgeous pictures! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! PS, I'm in LOVE with your flats! xoxo

highheels2flipflops said...

Hanna, you are such a doll! Thank you for supporting me and my blog! Your family is adorable and I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I am thankful for jammies too :) xoxo

Susan said...

Happy {belated} Thanksgiving!
Your little ones are beautiful.

Melissa said...

I love your photos and all of your blog posting!
Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Meredith from A Mother Seeking said...

So much to be thankful for!
Would you link this up to my Giving Gratitude Link Party? It would be perfect!

Meredith From A Mother Seeking Come find me on my blog, A Mother Seeking...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...