Red and WHite Pinwheels and a Handmade Holiday 2011!!!!!

Hi Friends!!!! I'm S*U*P*E*R* excited because today I am guest blogging and sharing an AMAZING Red and White Holiday Pinwheel Recipe and Tutorial on the inspiring blog {SHINE}

If you  liked Tuesday's post, your going L*O*V*E these red and white sugar cookie pinwheels.

If you all have not had the chance to meet Ashley and check out her blog {SHINE} please do so. You will truly enjoy her. Plus she has a heart of gold. She is raising money for inner city kids to have the opportunity to go to college. WOW. I mean when I say she has a heart of gold, I really mean it!!!!
Isn't she gorgeous?


Here's a sneek peek at the A*M*A*Z*I*N*G recipe I shared as part of Ashley's Handmade Holiday!!!!  

All week long she has featured guest bloggers sharing economical Holiday gift ideas and tomorrow, FRIDAY, she is going to have a HUGE link up party so be sure to stop by and link up any holiday ideas in your bank!!!




You can grab the button over on Ashley's {BLOG}





YAY!!! This is so fun! Let's all get in the spirit!!!! 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FRIENDS!!!!! 

12 comments:

Karm said...

those cookies look awesome. and those acorns hehe so cute. yay! can't wait to read more

Dani said...

Hello :) I'm stopping over from The Shine Project and just wanted to tell you that I'm definitely your newest follower. These pinwheel sugar cookies are gorgeous and I can't wait to try them out!

Happy Thursday,
Dani

http://littlespindle-dani.blogspot.com

Tatiana said...

You gotta be kidding me with those cookies Hanna! I wish I could have as much baking skill as your lil pinky!
I'll go and check you out right now :-)

Ly said...

OMG those cookies look amazing. I'm not even a sweets person.

-Ly
http://www.lyzhang.com

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

this post is incredible and that food look incredible! congrats on the guest post girl! so happy for you!
xo TJ

stephanie said...

you make a vegan girl want to go carnivore! and just looking at those cookies makes me want christmas to be TOMORROW! xo

Yummy Mummy said...

Gorgeous cookies! Looking forward to reading Shine :)

Lindsay said...

LOVE this post :)

adventuresindinner said...

So lovely! Do I spy the great scarf you have on in your photo at Shine?

Autumn said...

Thanks for sharing these...I really want to make some now.

I am following your blog too :)

dina vanessa mercado said...

i so admire you for your ability to cook and bake... those cookies really seem yummy!!! so wanna taste it, love your blog, following you now, hope you could visit my blog too..kissess!!!

Erin said...

i just commented on her blog about these! they are so stinkin cute and I want to eat the screen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...