What I Wore Black and Brown


Whoever said black and brown didn't go together obviously had no business sharing their opinion because this combo is G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S and one of my absolute favorites!!!! 

By the way, I didn't actually wear this anywhere I just wish I had. Have I mentioned my husband and I have been one ONE MEASLY date in 2 years? No I'm not kidding. Anyway, if we ever went on a date, I would totally wear this!!!! '
Dress: Bump
Boots: J Crew
Bag: Tano

I ADORE this bag. We lived in New York CIty for a couple years and this is one of the greatest things I purchased there at a small boutiqur in Brooklyn. I can't remember the exact name but I'm pretty sure it was on 9th Avenue between 14th and 9th streets.  This brand is not sold online or in large department stores which makes it even greater. It's s boutique item only. L*O*V*E it!





pleated poppy
Momma Go Round









Pin It

9 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

Hot Mama!

Lost&Found said...

Perfect date outfit! So cute! And I definitely agree that black and brown look great together, at least in this case :)

Happy Sunday!

Bailey

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Go on a date...NOW! And wear THAT! :)

(I hear ya...having 3 kiddos of my own, going on a date is not an easy task. We do lots of in-house dating. It's called "$1 Blockbuster Express movies, homemade popcorn and snuggling on the couch when the kids go to bed." Perfect. :)

Lindsay said...

So pretty! :) Loving this color combo!

Kymmie said...

Looking so amazing (and yes, I wear brown and black all the time together - it suits us autumns!)

And that handbag - gorgeous! (As are you!)

Thanks so much for linking up! xx

REBrown said...

I love love LOVE this outfit! I'm a huge brown and black fan.

Cat J B said...

You look gorgeous! And dating, what is that? Something I did back before kids, I think.....

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After said...

love. that. bag.

ps you are such a hottie...love this outfit!

Nicole said...

Oh you look so great!

I thought I might share a tip with you that my hubby pointed out to me. I have a camera with remote too and I have a bunch of pics that have the remote showing but then this fall we played around with it, and if you put your camera on 2 second time with remote it gives you 2 seconds to hide the remote and it doesn't show up. Now it's helpful like with hubby he'd throw his hands in his pocket etc... but just a tip I thought I might pass along :)

But you look GREAT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...