What I Wore Black and Cream


I'm a HUGE fan of black. I love everything black of course the classic Little Black Dress happens to hold an extra special place in my heart!  And I recently stumbled across this great little shop called Shop Kempt that has great style and great prices. AND guest what, 20% off this weekend!!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Happy Girl! 

I decided to snazz it up a bit with this belt that I love and a pair of nude heels. Easy. Comfortable. Not a total slob. Mission Accomplished.
Please excuse scraped shin as apparently I am quiet the klutz. I fell in the grocery store parking lot last week. Boo!

Shoies: Steve Madden 



Momma Go Round
pleated poppy
Pin It

13 comments:

Liesl said...

You look beautiful and I love your belted dress! Thank you for the great discount offer too!

Liesl :)

Elle Sees said...

just gorgeous!!

Carole Rae said...

Lovely dress. I love the braid coming down.

melody-mae said...

love it!

Leanne said...

WOW. I looooove this dress!

stephanie said...

loves. it. you are adorable friend.

Lindsay said...

I ADORE Shop Kempt! :) LOVE that dress on you! :)

Susan said...

Cute dress. And that belt! Love it.

malin said...

Such a cute LBD. :)

Rachel C said...

oh, that is a good shop! Thanks :)

kendrasue said...

I love that dress! So cute!

Jeanine Byers Hoag said...

You look great! I like the way you accented the dress with the cream.

I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

Jeanine

Melaina25 said...

Love the whole looks! The belt and shoes just make the LBD pop :)

Hope you'll link up with What I Wore Wednesday: http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-i-wore-wednesday_30.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...