What I Wore Leg Warmers and Boots

I think this is my favorite WHAT I WORE post to date!!!! 

The color combo of orange and pink has always been a fave and I love to layer. I love boots and legwarmers together so I'm just happy as a little clam with this outfit. I think I'll wear it again and again but just change up the colors a bit!!!!

Plus, isn't this the cutest neck warmer in the world??? I have one in baby pink too!!!! 
Shirt: J Crew
Knit Cowl: {Jill Lauren}
Jeans: J Brand
Leg Warmers: {Delirium Kredens}
Boots:  Anthropologie circa 2005

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round






Pin It

17 comments:

Ashley said...

youre so cute! i LOVE that neck warmer!!!

Leanne said...

Beautiful!

That blouse fits you so well! Whenever I buy blouses like the one you're wearing, they are always either too snug or way too loose (like a boyfriend blouse)... It's so frustrating because I really do love them!

Nicole Cook said...

I love layering and I love mixing bright colors - that is actually my new found secret! You look SO cute! I love this outfit!

Xo. Nicole
madeoutofrealthings.blogspot.com

Melissa at Tall Blonde said...

Love the neck warmer! Great color!

melody-mae said...

loving the whole outfit. Those boots are amazing!

Karm said...

I love it!! That neck warmer and leg warmers are so cute... I need some for myself. (: You are so lovely too... great outfit.

Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny said...

You are so adorable!! I'm in LOVE with your neck warmer!!! xoxo

Barbara said...

You look great! I love those boots!

Lindsay said...

ADORABLE as always :) Love that cowl!

Susan said...

That neck warmer is to die for amazing!
I read 2 of your guest posts today by chance, figured I should stop in and say hello.
What a great story you have. Amazing.

Mama Ash said...

I love your boots!

Cerrisse said...

Awe! I love those boots! You are too cute girl :)

adventuresindinner said...

I've said it before-L.O.V.E. that neck warmer.

Mrs. Tuna said...

Look how cute you are :) Love the giant buttons.

glansbilleder said...

How I envy your boots ;)

chantilly said...

that scarf is soooo cool!! by the way, you live in park slope? rock! x

stephanie said...

oh my goodness!!! that cowl is insane. i need one. hope you guys had a great thanksgiving!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...