All You Need is Love



Well, after two years my husband and I finally got our second date! I guess you could say it was kind of a big deal.

 I love my husband with all my heart. We have been married for almost 5 years. We dated 5 years before that and were friends 7 years before that! SHEESH. That's a long time but I knew 2 months into dating him that "he was the one". I actually dread the question from girlfriends, "how did you now he was the one?" because if they are asking me that then obviously their's isn't the one. 

Because, you just know. There was not a sliver of doubt in my mind for one moment. I ALWAYS knew he was the one and have never wavered, even after having 2 kids 13 months apart and only getting 2 dates in 2 years. 

I LOVE THAT MAN WITH ALL MY HEART!!!



What I Wore.............Shabby Apple

All You Need Is Love

Hand screened hanki from Purusha People

The Lucky Couple

My mother in law's gorgeous antique purse. My she rest in Peace.

and gorgeous antique brooch.....
Brrrrrrr............It's Cold Outside!


The Food.......Was Amazing!!!!!

Enjoying ourselves at dinner!!!!

I Love you Milton. You are the best father and husband I could ever ask for.


Photobucket



Pin It



16 comments:

Mrs. Monkey said...

You guys are too adorable!
Congratulations on your second date. :) Hopefully you don't have to wait another two years for your next one!

Musing Mama said...

AW ;)

Anonymous said...

Your pictures and sentiments brought tears to my eyes. Plus you look absolutely insanely gorgeous. Love you Hanna. So glad you finally got a date with your husband
Love Kendra

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

From one very busy mommy to another, I know how big of a deal this was. I'm sooooo glad you got to go out. It is a big deal. Did you find yourselves talking about the kids the whole time? Did your hands feel empty? Haha. It's a weird feeling being out with your husband and no kids, right?

You two are adorable! ;)

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

Aw I'm so happy you got a date night. It is so hard with kids, but important to make the time. I'm not very good at doing that...

PoetessWug said...

Awwwwwwww!....Cute shoes too! :-))

stephanie said...

You look stunning friend! Looks like an impressived date! I know exactly how cherished these moments are too. I think we've been on like 4 dates since Pais was born! Lol hope they start coming more frequent for both of us!

Lindsay said...

You guys are adorable!! :) You deserve a date night :)

Paula said...

I love your outfit, the dress is great! and your hubby looks like a very kind person, you seem to fit well together!! and congrats on the date night ;) have a lovely weekend!!

amy and jesse hudson said...

Looks like you made great choice in restaurant, clothing, AND husband! Loved this!

The Balch Bunch said...

what a great looking couple... I DIE for that pin on your jacket! Lovely!

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

Y'all look so happy! What a wonderful time! You looked fantastic!

Hope you have a great weekend! XOXO

Jamie said...

Congrats on your much deserved date night.

Dear Lillie said...

You guys are so cute! You are looking absolutely fabulous. I think my husband and I are going to go on a much needed date over Christmas.

Wegan said...

Awww your hair curly is GORGEOUS!

M x

Something White said...

Hello from Belgium! :)
I found your blog through Casey´s page on Facebook. I indeed like the true lives and stories of people - even if I try to hide my personal life a little - and do appreciate yours, the way you talk about it and the pictures you show. Strong women who are confident about themselves don´t need to hide their imperfections, because these just make them even more beautiful! :)
I follow some blogs and ladies whose life just seems to be happy and perfect and well-managed all the time, but I´m sure that´s not the real life.
Happy to meet you. Many greetings,
Marjolijn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...