Blue and Brown

Love it or hate it? Hmmmm....I can't decide!!! 
 One thing is for sure it's "NOT ME"

You know what I mean? It just doesn't suit my personality!

I love all the pieces separately but just not together. Probably won't wear again but thought it was okay for the day!
Sweater: J Crew
Gingham shirt: The Gap
Brown Cords: J Brand
Boots: Banana Republic

 
Marathon Training Update! 
My running is coming along GREAT!!! A few days ago I ran 5.2 miles without even realizing it. I'm hitting my stride now and have never felt better. I am thinking maybe I'll do a half marathon in the spring if I can get up to it by then and then the full marathon in October.
All I know is, I feel a million times better since I've started running!!!! The natural endorphins make you feel like a million bucks, which considering my recent life situation, I NEED!!!!



Momma Go Round
pleated poppy

Pin It


10 comments:

Wegan said...

Well done you with the running! Do you run outside or at a gym? I was doing rather well the last few months but now its soo cold here and I can't get to a gym so not exercised since I left USA. Not good!

M x

Charlotte said...

I think the outfit is cute :) but if you're not completely in love with an outfit, its not worth wearing! xxx

My Beautiful World said...

Love the photos my friend, so nice to catch up again. Sending you special wishes for a very Merry Christmas Day and look forward to keeping in touch in 2012.

Always Wendy

Kristina said...

Congrats on the running! I love the outfit. I think the blue with your hair and skin tone is fantastic!

Mindee & Austin said...

Go you on running!! Thats great! Im doing a 10k in June...possible a half instead! Outfit is cute, but I know what you mean by its not really your style. Funny how everyone has their own look.

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

Good job on your training! I can't wait to get back into it (when my body is fully recovered from the half last month).
I think you look great in that outfit! It's perfect for fall!

faithspage said...

Hello Anonymous, Wow you sure do know how to spread the Christmas cheer!
I'm guessing you will be receiving coal in your stocking this year.

C.LEE said...

I actually really like that on you!!! You look great! xoxo

The Cantelmo Family said...

I like it! I really like the pants. They look super comfy. I am not very stylish, so don't get advice from me. Right now most of my clothes are hand me downs from all my stylish friends. I mix and match and cross my fingers that it'll work out. :)

Christy said...

Are you on dailymile.com yet?? Great motivator. Fun running friends. If you aren't, try it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...