Christmas Morning

Christmas this year was wonderful! 

The kids had a BLAST!!!!!!! We didn't even opened all the gifts because they were content after only a few so we have gifts to keep on giving through out the week. I Love it! 

Half way through, my mom showed up and surprised me with a top of the line digital sewing machine in an adorable hot pink bag. I CRIED!!!

Yes, I have been dying to open up a couture apron shop but without a sewing machine and with our financial situation, I wasn't going to be able to afford one anytime soon. so needless to say I am ecstatic.

My shop should be open in 2 months. That should give me time to research, learn my machine and get the fabrics I want. My head is already bursting with ideas. I can't wait!!!! 
It's amazing how mom's can work miracles even when your 33 years old. 
I love you so much mom!!! 

Me at 7 am ,in Pj's and no makeup with MY NEW SEWING MACHINE!!!

Kids got a new toddler table
Ginger is adorable

Milton working hard on his new toys

My hubby got me a new Mountain Hardware fleece, running gloves and ah ear warmer! YAY! Her I come marathon!!!

Ginger still looking cute

Milton in his favorite gift from Santa

Brother and sister love

I hope you all had a blessed holiday!!! 

Tomorrow family pics and what we wore!!!! 
Pin It

15 comments:

Katie said...

I am just so excited for you about your new sewing machine!! The ones that do are lucky to have such amazing Moms!! Looks like you all had an amazing day! Merry Christmas!

Erin said...

So excited that you get to start creating! :) What an amazing gift! Ginger's skirt is ADORABLE. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

glansbilleder said...

Oh, how she is looking cute in the tutu :)

Even being a grown up, it is nice to have parents taking care of you.

HADİYE said...

Hello,

I'm Hadiye,
From Türkiye-Ankara.

Happy Holidays!.

stephanie said...

looks like you guys had an awesome christmas! so happy for you that you got a sewing machine! yeeww!

Angie said...

Great plan for the aprons, I can not stand dowdy aprons!! You and your family looked wonderful for Christmas.

Emily Baker said...

HOORRAYYY!!! Can't WAIT to see the shop :)

Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday. LOVE you girl!

The Cantelmo Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! Your mom is such a blessing, I'd be crying too!! I LOVE the idea of the aprons. I think cutsie aprons are the best. One of my aunts made my girls a super cute apron and we love it! My friend has a top of the line sewing machine and it is AMAZING!! You'll have a blast. I look forward to see what you create. By the way, you look great without make up!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Oh, Hanna, that is so great! What a blessing! I have no doubts that you will do amazing things.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Stunning!

I am loving everyone's Christmassy photos! They make me smile.

Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny said...

Hehe I have those same PJs from Victoria's Secret! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas! :)

REBrown said...

It looks like you had an awesome Christmas!

Susan said...

They're adorable!
I want to eat her thighs. That might be wrong. Delish!!

Paula said...

I got a brand new sewing machine for christmas too!! I was (still am) so so excited about it and can't wait to put it to use :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...