Inspiration for Today

My beautiful friends. I find myself in turbulent situation. Many aspects of my life are out of balance at the moment. Tonight I will go in for my 12 hour overtime shift to make ends meet after my husband lpost his job a few days ago. I AM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE A DEPENDABLE CAREER and that I am able to work overtime if needed.
Thank you God!
 
My doors are wide open right now. I am open to anything to come my way and I truly believe something will. My husband and I are no strangers to hardship. Something beautiful will come from all this and I am open, receptive, and ready to receive it.
Let it come!
 My father has taken a turn for the worse. As a family we have decided to withdrawal support and let him go to wherever God takes him. He will pass within a matter of hours or days.
We loved him dearly as did many others but it is his time and that's okay.

I absolutely love this prayer by Mother Theresa. It brings me to tears every time I read it and I needed it today. Thanks for listening. I hope this prayer speaks to you as well.

Blessing to all of you and your families. Life is so precious and fragile.
I am so grateful for it!
“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.

If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.

If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.

The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.

For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”

Mother Theresa
 
Pin It

17 comments:

Kittie Howard said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this extremely difficult period. You have the kindest of hearts to think of others when so many challenges and pain swirl. May God bless you and your family.

mienkintoshfairie said...

I actually teared up reading that! Mother Theresa was inspirational, still is. You and your family will be in my prayers. I know this is an extremely difficult period, i'm amazed that you can blog, you are stronger than you think.

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Oh, Hanna. You know I will be praying for you. I have no other words right now...just prayers.

Yummy Mummy said...

Hi honey, I'm so sorry about your father. And your work situation. Is your hubby at least able to stay home with the little ones while you're working?
Praying for you and your family tonight.

xo

kendrasue said...

My prayers are with your family during this hard time.

Jenelle said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Things may seem hard right now, but you will make it! Stay strong and trust in God! Hopefully you have a chance to stop by my page and read my latest post on the Holy Alphabet for life to help encourage you through these difficult times. You will get through it all! Sending hugs your way!!!

http://singlemominspiration.blogspot.com/2011/12/holy-alphabet-for-life.html

m&msmommy said...

Praying for you my sweet friend!!

I have that prayer hanging up at my desk at work. I love it!

highheels2flipflops said...

I love your openness to sharing your trials. Many people love you and are praying for you. I am one of them :) Thank you for sharing that from Mother Teresa. I needed to read that today. Love you!

stephanie said...

Praying for you sweet Hanna. Believing things will start looking up for you guys.

xo

Lindsay said...

I admire your positive attitude. I am so proud of you! :)

Ann from Sumptuous Spoonfuls said...

hugs to you and your family tonight. you are a good and positive spirit in this world. wishing you the best and sending loads of love your way.

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Oh Hanna I am so sorry to hear that you guys are going through such a rough time. God is GOOD and can do amazing things, have faith my friend. xo

songbyrd on the mountain said...

Oh, Hannah, a double whammy. Praying for increased faith, and perfect peace for you and your family. And for the best possible outcome as you wait in faith upon the Lord. Love that poem by Mother Teresa!

April said...

Hanna,

Love your blog, love your positive words, love your gorgeousness and inspiration, love your beautiful pictures and your recipes. May you and your family receive a blessing soon!

Megness@Murphy'sLawOnlyWorse said...

Hanna,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish your father peace and for you as well.
Take care!
Meg

Kristen {a little ditty} said...

So sorry to hear you are going through a rough time. I absolutely love that Mother Theresa prayer. I had it on my blog awhile back too. It's a good reminder!

Kristina said...

Hanna, I am very sorry to hear of your hard times. You have such a beautiful and positive outlook on life. I know you and your family will be just fine. Thinking of you and your dad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...