L*I*F*E.......Give It EVERYTHING You've Got!!!!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES!

Let's talk resolutions..........

Do I have some?

Ooooohhhhh...........................you bet I do!!!!!!!!


Number one: 

RUN A FULL MARATHON!!!
I am striving to start with the Mardi Gras Half marathon March 4th in New Orleans and then run a full marathon in October!!! 





Number two: 

Open my own Shop selling couture handmade Aprons





Number three:
To live my truth everyday being grateful.

Number Four:
I want to inspire my children to grow and learn and be the best people they can be. I want to lead by example, proving you can do anything you set your mind to.
My kids are my greatest love in life.


I hope you all have high hopes and expectations for yourself as well!!!! 2012 is going to be great year!!!!! 


BRING IT ON!!!

Play Hard. Work Hard!

Happy New Year!!!!









Pin It

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Wonderful goals! Can't wait to read your post when you complete your first marathon! :)

Mindee & Austin said...

Way to go Hanna!! You go girl! Im so excited for you to do your half Marathon in March, thats a big deal! I love all your goals, what good things to put as goals in 2012. Im running my first 10k in June, cant wait!! Whoo hoo for running!

Mindee & Austin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Daft Scots Lass said...

Brilliant Resolutions!!!

Lindsay said...

Those are some great goals. I have no doubt you will accomplish them all. XOXO Happy New Year!

The Cantelmo Family said...

Your goals are great!!!

Sweetums said...

These are marvelous resolutions, Hanna. I will be one of your first apron customers ;)

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

I'm looking forward to following your training! And I have the perfect giveaway for you. I just posted about the half marathon I did in November... I think you'll like this post :)

Nikki Brewer said...

i love the opening your own shop goal...i would love to have that goal but i dont think i would have the time to make aprons!!
way to go!!

Susan said...

You continue to be an inspiration friend.
I will be your first customer! Do it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...