SHINE ON!!!!!

I hope everyone knows Ashley from {THE SHINE PROJECT}
And if not, I truly hope you will hop over there and check her out because she has amazing blog and is an amazing person. She has a heart of gold.

 No lie!!!! 

So I was thrilled to sport one of her adorable "SHINE ON" T-shirts!!!! I adore the positive outlook on life. Perfect for me!!

What so I plan on doing in my SHINE shirt?
Training for a marathon.
baking and cooking.
Taking care of my sweet babies.
Doing some good for humanity along with my job as a nurse.



Plus, it fits like a glove and is very feminine. LOVE!!!! 
Thanks for inspiring us Ashley to good along the way.


T-Shirt: {SHINE}
Jeans: J Brand
Leg Warmers: {DELIRIUM KREDENS}
Flats: J Crew

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round


Pin It

18 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

You are SO cute!! I love all your outfit posts! I think I may need to raid your jean closet ;)

melody-mae said...

I too ,love Ashley! I have not ordered a shirt yet but, I plan to! You look adorable in it btw!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Love the legwarmers.

The Cantelmo Family said...

You look SOOOOO cute! You must be freezing! Your shoes and leg warmers are super cute too!!

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Love this outfit! Those leg warmers and yellow flats go perfectly with the shirt. Ashley rocks, huh?! Id love for you to link up to my fashion party this week! It's called DIY Diva Thursdays and we party every TH-M :)

Kara
www.mineforthemaking.com

Anon*RN said...

Yay!! LOVE the positive messages and the shirt is adorable...well, so are you!!

Nicole Cook said...

Such a cute shirt and you are so pretty! Xo.

Val said...

Adorbs-I love the yellow touches!

Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny said...

Love Ashley and the Shine Project, the shirt is adorable! And you are so skinny-mini!!!

Melissa at Tall Blonde said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love Ashley and The Shine Project. I bought her necklace - 1 for me, 2 for my sisters and 1 for my Mom! :)

adventuresindinner said...

Glad to see your smile back! Would love to finally get serious about marathon training.

Must get some jbrand jeans :-)

Jeanna said...

You look amazing! I want a shine shirt now that you made it look so good...

Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.com

stephanie said...

that shirt is killer on you! loves it.

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

It's super cute and I love how you coordinated it! That snowy backdrop is stunning!

Susan said...

Seriously amazing on you.

Melaina25 said...

Cute love the leg warmers! Be sure to grab the What I Wore button so others can join in too!

Jill said...

You are so darn cute and likable! So excited to follow!!!

REBrown said...

I love the leg warmers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...