I'm guest Blogging Today

Happy Friday Friends!!!!!
 
 
Today my baby girl Ginger turns ONE!!!!!
I can't believe it!
 
I am at the tail end of an 80+ hour work week!!! No I'm not kidding. I wish I were so I am trying to catch up on emails and blogging but today is all about my precious girl.
 
You can read her birth story {HERE}
 
Also, I am guest blogging about motherhood today and a beautiful little blog I recently found and love called Moda Mama.
 
Click {HERE} to read my post and go check out this gorgeous little blog! All you fashion lovers will love Moda Mama!!!!
 
I will be back in a day or two with pictures from little GG's first birthday!!!!
 
Love to you all!!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!! I KNOW I will now htat I have a few days off to enjoy my beautiful family!!!!
 
 
Pin It

5 comments:

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

Aw happy birthday sweet Ginger! And to you too, hardworking mama! Have a great weekend. xoxo

The Lee Family Happenings said...

Happy Birthday to your baby! 80 hours... that's crazy! Hope you get some rest soon :)

stephanie said...

Happy birthday to your princess!!! And praying you get some rest and relaxation this weekend! You deserve it. : )

Lorrie said...

I hope that Ginger had a fabulous birthday. Can't wait to see fabulous pics from her celebration. I hep you can take some time for you, to run, sleep, and just spend time with your family!

Susan said...

Happy {belated} first Birthday to your sweet baby girl!! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...