Inspiration....Chevron Stripes.......and a little Cherry Red

A little Inspiration goes along way........My life is not easy by any stretch of the imagination but every single day I wake up and try my absolute hardest to be thankful, grateful, and make the best of my situation.

I mean what can I do, Just lie down and die? Give up? NO!! I have 2 beautiful children to set an example for.

Put my dreams on hold?? NO WAY!!! 

Bankruptcy, overtime, death, family estrangement.........LIFE MUST GO ON and it will so I might as well live it out loud!!!!  Life is way too short. Even in the face of unrelenting mercy I must persevere and I will my friends. I will!!

Everyday I thank God for blessing me with 2 beautiful, healthy children who have changed my life completely and a wonderful husband who supports me NO  MATER WHAT!!!!!

I am so grateful to all of you followers who support me and send positive energy my way. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!! 


"BE PRETTY IF YOU CAN, BE

 WITTY IF YOU MUST BUT BE

 GRACIOUS IF IT KILLS

 YOU"~elisie de wolfe




"BE STRONG WHEN YOU ARE WEAK, BRAVE WHEN YOU ARE SCARED, AND HUMBLE WHEN YOU ARE VICTORIOUS"~unknown


"THE MORE YOU ARE MOTIVATED BY LOVE, THE MORE FEARLESS YOUR ACTIONS WILL BE" ~buddah


"BE TRUTHFUL, GENTLE, AND FEARLESS" ~GANDHI


"IF YOUR DREAMS DON'T SCARE YOU, THEY'RE NOT BIG ENOUGH"~unknown



"IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE HARD. IF IT
 WASN'T HARD, EVERYONE WOULD DO IT. THE HARD IS WHAT MAKES IT GREAT"~a league of their own


"IF YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER PERSON, DON'T WISH AND WAIT. GO OUT. FAIL. LEARN. GROW.~unknown


Chevron Pleated High Wasted Skirt: La Vie Petite I just have to say that if you have not visited Cori's blog or sen her work , YOU MUST!!!! This woman is AMAZING!!! I mean just look at that skirt. It's to die for and fits like a glove! 
Cardigan: Target
Camisol: Express
Red Pumps: Honestly so old I can't remember and the insole is torn out

Momma Go Roundpleated poppy





Pin It

36 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your so beautiful! I admire your positive attitude. It will get easier my friend! LOVE U!

Lorrie said...

You look beautiful, as always. I love how positive you always seem, even in the face of difficult times.

Karly said...

Ah! I thought I recognized that skirt, I LOVE IT! And good job being so positive, I need some of that positivity before I fall flat on my face.

Katie said...

Hanna! I think this is my favorite outfit you've ever shown! I love every last detail of it! You look wonderful!!

stephanie said...

love that skirt. love all the quotes. LOVE YOU!!!

Erin said...

You look beyond cute! I love this look so much!!

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

love the shoes most especially.

Thinking Out Loud

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Love your outfit!

Keep your chin up. This too shall pass ♥♥

Laura'sRollingPin said...

You look amazing! Keep your chin up :) And happy bday to ginger!!!

Stephanie Leann said...

Red and aqua together are my favorite, you wear them well! Along with that positive spirit - LOVE!

adventuresindinner said...

And you look damn good while doing it all :-)

m&msmommy said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! Love the outfit!!!

I keep praying for your sweet friend...each and every day. There's a silver lining in all of this, sometimes we just have to wait a tad longer (OR A LOT LONGER! ;)) than we'd like for God to reveal it! Hang in there!

Lots of love and prayers coming your way! :)

Kendra said...

Your positivity is amazing and hard not to catch it! And the skirt is to die for! Every time I read your blog I send a little prayer up for you. SO many people support you!

Barb said...

Hanna, you great in that outfit! The colors go well together!

Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny said...

Such a cute outfit!! Love that last picture of you, gorgeous! :)

Jeanine Byers Hoag said...

You look beautiful, Hanna! And your strength in the face of tough times is inspiring.

I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

Jeanine

Susan said...

LOVING this outfit Hanna!
And I keep checking her shop to see if she's added any skirts...no luck.
Did you get yours some time ago?
If I recall correctly, you have another {equally cute} one as well??

curiouscovetous said...

what a cute outfit! i'm sending you lots of love to get through this time... i know you will! i love you!

Christy said...

Chevron stripes, I have not yet tried them but I like.

Hang in there! Love the positive attitude you always have.

AmberRay said...

You look beautiful! I love your outfit. One of my favorite scriptures when I am going through uncertainty (which is quite often LOL) is Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. God bless you and I enjoy your posts.

Karissa@Withourbest said...

You are soooooo gorgeous! Keep smiling!!

Danielle Celeste Couture said...

Your messages are great, your style is enviable, and your attitude is infectios. thank you D

Liz said...

loving your chevron skirt!!!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

you are soo cute!! LOVE your chevron skirt!!

Amber said...

what a pretty outfit and the quotes you included are fantastic. Just what a needed on a less than stellar day :)

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After said...

omg this outfit is to die for!! and obviously, you look fab in it you little skinny mini runner! i'm glad you're finding inspiration and something to smile about :)...you are an inspiration to me.

REBrown said...

Such a cute outfit!

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

Love that skirt!! You look beautiful!

Tatiana said...

Girl, I love that entire outfit! You are gorgeous Hanna. Way to keep your head up high :-) So proud of you!

JK said...

Beautiful Hanna! Your smile is the perfect accessory : )
I am in love with the skirt too!

Jeanna said...

You look amazing! I'm so glad to hear that you are looking forward. I've been wondering how you've been doing. Have a super rest of your week.

Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.com

Ms. Givens said...

You are adorable and I love your Live It Out Loud philosophy.

Katie said...

I have seen that skirt on her blog many times and love it! It looks awesome on you!!

Katie said...

I have seen that skirt on her blog many times and love it! It looks awesome on you!!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Picture perfect! So pretty! And really reminds me I have to start on my curtains. Lol. I have about 15 yards of that same chev fabric calling my name. Who has time? Argh. ;)

You know what they say...that which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

By the way, how's the new business prep coming along?

Aleksandra said...

loooove the combination of light blue and red! you look great :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...