Just a tiny bit of inspiraion

 Here are a few words of inspiration that I have found quiet comforting the past few days!!!!! I hope you do to. 
 
I would also like to direct you to my friend Ashley's {BLOG}. As far as I am concerned she is an expert in inspiration and sometimes you just really need some!!!!!!
I read her blog post the other day and she had a quote there really struck deep with me,
 
"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. 
Just literally twenty seconds of embarrassing bravery. 
And I promise you, something great will come of it."
 
You can see her whole blog post here. I just loved it so I thought I'd share. Love ya Ash!!!
 
Here's some other quotes that speak to me
 









All quotes {via}
 
Pin It

15 comments:

Paula said...

LOVE the "do more of what makes you happy" quote!! I find it so important to spend some me-time every now and then and just do something for myself. it is so refreshing and makes me happy - witch in return is pretty good for the people around me too I guess. you're of no use to anyone if you're grumpy and forget to take care of yourself. thanks for sharing and have a lovely rest of the week :)

Steadfast Ahoy! said...

Keep Calm and Carry On! Love your collection of "just do it" confirmations.
Rosemary

adventuresindinner said...

Hope is never crazy, great reminder :-)

Dixie Mom said...

Those are all great!! Thanks for sharing.

Lorrie said...

Fabulous quotes to help us make it through those difficult times. Thanks for sharing and always staying positive!

Elle Sees said...

I collect quotes and need to jot a few of these down!

theolivetree said...

what great quotes!!

The Cantelmo Family said...

Love those quotes! I needed them today!!

Sweetums said...

Thank you, Hanna ... another good one :) Cheers !!!

stephanie said...

love these! just what i needed today. we all need a little pick me up sometimes! xo

Tatiana said...

Those are beautiful. And true. Love those words of wisdom. Thanks for the beautiful reminders girly :-)

curiouscovetous said...

love all these, especially the conan one! xo

curiouscovetous said...

love all these, especially the conan one! xo

Lindsay said...

AMEN SISTER!

Christy said...

You always seem to keep such a positive attitude in life. I think that is what draws so many readers back. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...