Brutal Truth is a Beautiful Thing With Natalie

I have started a little interview process called  "Brutal Truth is a Beautiful Thing."
I'm doing this because I love to get to know the "real" people behind their blogs. I think so many of us are afraid to tell the truth whatever it may be. We want others to like us. We want others to read our blog. We don't want to scare anyone away.

Me included!! 


You can read my itnterview anytime {HERE}  
 
For the first year I never really shared a lot of personal information because I didn't think people wanted to hear it.I posted my recipes and a few cute pics of the kids and that's it. Well, I couldn't have been more wrong. Yes, people still want all the fabulous recipes and cute photos but they want to know me. I have gotten the biggest responses from my "on my heart" posts. People want to know you, what makes you you, the person you are. They want to know how you live your life. They don't want a bunch of  nonsense about how fancy your car is and perfect your life is. I think we all want to be able to relate to each other and NONE of us are perfect!!!


 
Today's Interview: Natalie with NS Pottery






What's your greatest weakness?
 
being afraid to step out of my comfort zone
 
What's your greatest strength?
 
I'm {usually} very self-motivated and when I know I want to get something done, I will do it!
 




 
What has emotionally crippled you in your lifetime?
 
 fear
 

Name your most defining moment!!!
Hmm... I don't feel like I've had any! :P Maybe just being content and embracing who God has created me to be?




What has elated you with joy in your lifetime?
 
Watching my business and blog grow! They are a huge part of who I am, and I am so thankful for everyone who has helped them grow! 
 




How much have you evolved since your teenage years? Are you a similar person?

 I was a teenager only 4 short years ago, but I do feel like I have changed a lot since then! I'm still naturally very quiet and will generally not say a lot in a large group of people, but I must say, I am getting more comfortable with opening up and talking to people. I really think that blogging has helped me in a lot of ways to not be afraid to be myself and to share what is on my heart!





What's something you don't want to tell us 

about?




I struggled with fairly severe anxiety for several years of my life, and sometimes it still wants to creep up on me.
 
When the world is crashing down on you, where do you go?
 

to the feet of my Savior

Do you have any goals? What are they?
I want to follow whatever God's plans are for my life because His plans are far greater than anything I can do on my own. I would, however, love to get married to the man of my dreams, have a sweet little family, and make a living as a potter for the rest of my life.

Can you honestly say you love what you do?




Absolutely! I feel so blessed to be living my dreams this early in my life!
 
Who has been the single most influential person in your lifetime thus far?
 
my mom





Honestly, we are all striving for something, what is your greatest goal in life? I'm not talking about money!
 
to know Christ and to make Him known!
 
Are there people in your past that you wish you could make amends with?
 No, not really. I try to never leave relationships on bad terms.
 
 
What memory will be forever burned in your mind to the point where you can smell the room and feel the energy?
 The night I was attacked by my doggie :( (who we don't have anymore- not the sweet teddy bear pictured above)
 
What movie and/or book speaks to you?
 the Bible- it has the answers to all of life's questions and I am constantly learning something new!
 
 
What is your greatest wish right here and now?
 
to be a light in a world of darkness



I want to thank Natalie for sharing her truth and her story with us today!! Natalie and I recently "met" in the blogosphere and I was imediately in love with her gorgeous pottery. You can check out her shop {HERE}. That is what drew me to her and her blog. I am so glad to have met such a lovely, bright soul and look forward to finding out more and more about her as I follow along with her blog journey.

You May read the entire series of "Brutal Truth" Interviews {HERE}


Pin It



8 comments:

Elisha(: said...

I love it(:

stephanie said...

I love Natlie! She is so sweet and makes the most amazing pottery!!! Great interview.

Paula said...

I really love this feature and enjoy reading it every single time! like you said - brutal truth is a beautiful thing. we all need it! have a lovely day :)

SueAnn said...

She is lovely. So glad to have the opportunity to meet her.
Nice work too
Hugs
SueAnn

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

I love this girl! I was always terrible at pottery.

a girl with a smile said...

Natalie, I loved getting to know you better. You're inspiring

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

Thanks so much for this opportunity, Hanna!!! And thanks everyone for your kind words :)

{Adventuresindinner} said...

So lovely to meet someone so content in their own skin :0). Hanna, if you haven't heard it enough today-you are terrific!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...