Easy Stuffed Nutella Muffins for Valentine's Day

You all know my obsession with Nutella and how I want to not only make everything I can out of it but just eat it straight out of the jar. So when I saw {these}stuffed Nutella muffins I knew I had to make them.
They were SUPER easy!!!! Definitely a beginner recipe and SUPER delicious!!!

I spread heart shapes on top of each one for Valentine's day!!! SO CUTE!!!

Nutella Breakfast Muffins
  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 cup oil
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 3/4 cup flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Nut & Butter flavoring (optional)
  • 1/2 cup buttermilk
  • 1/2 cup Nutella
  • 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt with 1 tablespoon sparkling sugar
BabbleNutellaMuffin3 150x150 Nutella Breakfast MuffinsPreheat oven to 350 degrees.  In a large bowl, beat together the egg, oil, sugar, flour, baking powder, soda, and vanilla flavorings until smooth.  Beat in the buttermilk, then spoon a small amount of the batter into the bottom of a muffin tin lined with a cupcake wrapper.  Spoon a tablespoon or so of Nutella into the center of the cup, then cover with a second spoonful of batter. Sprinkle a small amount of the salt & sparkling sugar mixture on top of each muffin.
Bake in preheated oven for 17-19 minutes, or just until the center of the muffins spring back when touched lightly with your finger.  Remove and cool.  Drizzle warm Nutella on top of each muffin or spread a heart shape on top of each one for Valentine's day before serving.  Enjoy!

Happy Valentine's Day!







Pin It

14 comments:

Lyndsay Wells said...

Another amazing recipe! I can't wait to try these - brilliant!!

Tiff said...

These are soo cute!

{Adventuresindinner} said...

Love the goo factor!

marie said...

My kids love Nutella so they would totally dig these.

lovejoy_31 said...

haven't even read the recipe yet, but I know I'm in love with it and you. LOVE me some nutella. I should go ahead and create a Nutella board on pinterest, but I haven't.

Elisha(: said...

oh yum!! <3

Lindsay said...

HOW CUTE ARE THESE??

Susan said...

Must try these.
Since I have that ridiculously large jar of nutella to go through!

Emily Baker said...

holy MUFFINS! This looks amazing!!!! I may just have to try this!

Lorrie said...

Yum! That is the only word that could describe these!

REBrown said...

These look so good!

stephanie said...

these are just perfect! love them hanna!!!

Carole Rae said...

Yummmmmmmm.

Christy said...

YAY! Beginner = ME. lol Yummy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...